Drunk analyst forum

I’m sorry, are you getting on a high horse about being drunk on a Sunday afternoon just 12 hours after being drunk on ANALYSTFORUM on a Saturday night? Lmao.

Creative.

Not a true Bias, but the Dunning Kroger effect is my personal favorite:

• high performers under-rate themselves because they assume that others are more competent than they actually are

• while low-performers overrate themselves because they are too dumb to realize that they’re dumb.

But overconfidence bias is a close second.

Please keep your day job.

Or maybe just stop drinking?

exactly bchad - 420 is the answer

Alright, Wednesday night… the night when true BSDs drink too much.

I want answers to my questions!

^ Have you ever received suggestive PMs from the guys ?

No, I get the impression that the regulars on AF would never do something so banal. It is one thing to joke about base male behavior but to actually act on it is the ultimate sign of inferiority.

Awesome.

why would u send PMs to a bot

i can think of a few who I would have expected would have given a sad attempt at trying to hook up w you.

I enjoy swimming, except for one drunk experience playing truth or dare in college

^Do you make any analogies regarding your post while you are swimming or is it just me who thinks you should ,given your graphic and descriptive post .

dude next to me just coma’ed face on floor after 1 drink

#imgonnaguessdruginteractions

it was amazing though, bartender took him home

Drunk…

man. friday + yesteday happened.

I don’t know even where to start

we are just friends and stuff and she just turned 18 earlier this year so its ok

I love how this thread is just turning into a confessional :slight_smile:

(I still want answers to my questions!)

are these really drunk questions though usually when people get drunk their mind, thoughts, and actions lead to other things :slight_smile:

we can work on this K maybe diff questions?