DZZ

already up almost 6% in early trade…!

i may just sell today, take my $56 profit…allow 28% for Short Term Cap Gains and blow $40 on some Applebees! lol

Why not wait and make a lil’ more and get a Jwoww for the weekend?

^ How much does she cost?

As long as the USD keeps getting weaker, gold will continue to rise. I’ll think going short when the taxi driver and my dentist start talking about buying gold.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ll think going short when the > taxi driver and my dentist start talking about > buying gold. Mine already have.

middle class housewives in India are doing intra day trades in stocks…tats a better indicator than the dentist thing.

This is a fine trade for a short bet, but a horible idea for a long term play. The fund seeks to provide 2% the inverse of the DAILY return. Over the long term, all leveraged funds fail to provide a return similar to the index (or inverse of). If you hold this long term you will get creamed no matter which way gold goes.

short trade is definitely what I am thinking. i want $300 after tax within a year. if it drops from here or that doesnt happen i can actually wait forever. bottom line is that I am not going to sell after 1 year unless i have made 250%+ there is no way gold is going to stay at these prices forever…i think :confused:

I moved almost all of my money out of the 401(k) bond fund today. I’m up 13.5% YTD in my 401(k) lol.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > short trade is definitely what I am thinking. i > want $300 after tax within a year. if it drops > from here or that doesnt happen i can actually > wait forever. bottom line is that I am not going > to sell after 1 year unless i have made 250%+ > there is no way gold is going to stay at these > prices forever…i think :confused: On inflation adjusted basis, gold is nowhere near it’s all time high yet.

yeaaaahh boeeeyyy… up $71 post ST Cap Gains tax. now we can get presidential margaritas with our flat iron steaks!

So did you guys all exit this trade?

they stopped talking for a reason…

no comment

actually I still believe this in the time range i indicated earlier

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they stopped talking for a reason… Ya i noticed that. part of the reason i brought it back. SkippE99- No comment, love that haha. Not trying to give you guys a hard time, just wanted a follow up on what happened.

ha haaa. this is definitely a speculative play. i dont really mind this being down right now with the recent growth in my equity positions. BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Going SLV for a longer term play next week. Also going to buy AGQ for an added boost. Won’t hold it as long as SLV for obvious reasons. Still not a good idea to bet against gold. I’m still not betting on it either though. Silver is where it’s at. Going to $60.

Right time to buy DZZ now?