Expensive Experiences

Do people actually take showers on a plane? Do you stand in line in your robe and flip-flops waiting for the shower stall to become available?

Also, knowing the DSK-esque passengers who take such flights, do any old men wait outside the shower in robes, “accidentally” disrobe as you exit, and then chase you naked down the aisle?

Etihad has free liquor in economy too!

^ I’ll have to report back on the naked chasing, but you can google photos of the A380 shower suite. It’s a large walk in bathroom with a shower in it, probably 5-6 times the size of a normal plane bathroom. From what I understand you reserve a time and there is a flight attendant that cleans it between each use.

Damn just googled images. This A380 better not die. Somebody needs to start subsidizing this shit.

to columbian hookers in the mile high club on Emirates?

The privacy of the seats allows for discreet DSK’ings.

It’s so cute that Americans think this is special

The Etihad residence is the nex step: http://www.etihad.com/en-us/experience-etihad/flying-reimagined/the-residence/

Then comes the private jet.

Not too shabby. I’m assuming this woman in the picture is not a member of her national volleyball or basketball team though, so I’m thinking I’d find the shower a bit too tight to be useful for me.

Image result for airbus a380 shower

If I were on a 15+ hour flight though, I would probably use the shower once. STL would probably use it in lieu of a bidet. Just hopefully, no one leaves a mile high “waffle stomp” while they are there.

Straight to the no fly list, no pass go.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84WIaK3bl_s]

$21k First Class flight. Anybody done that?

^isnt first class for good looking people?

Super baller in here. Thread about expensive experiences and everyone starts talking about plane tickets…

^^^ Was that Jeff Spicoli?

I thought buddy was going to do the same thing with his caviar that Tom Hanks did in “Big”. cheeky

whats wrong with my man’s face