Fail Email

ahahahahaha…get 'em!!!

OP, apparently you opened 4 separate threads in separate forums asking for an exact copy of the CFAI email. Let me guess, you need to forward or show it as evidence in some capacity and need to edit the forwarding headers correctly.

Sub in Greenspan for Yellen – he was the idiot. And I thought it was Cheater McCheatface.

I guess the OP found it best to leave this topic alone…

OP clearly has nothing to lose by asking, and unfortunately is getting something from the bits and pieces of information. Silence is golden.

I bet it was fun for Would You Look…

…but not half as fun as it was for me to read it! AWESOME!

FANTASTIC!!!

I just passed FRM Part 2 and was never really considering the CFA.

After the entertainment I received from this thread, I think I’ll prepare for the CFA just so I can have a reason to read everyones’ posts here!!!

You know too much.

If I were to rate this question on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is puzzling and 10 is inane, I would score it as rahul.

Who is Rahul? I’ve always wanted to know the story.

Rahul Roy… just look through the 2014 L2 and 2015 L3 threads, as well as some watercooler stuff during that time period.

^ ouch

low blow

Cfa candidates are the best)) they are so smart to joke on others but not smart enough to get nice job, so they need to spend 4 years and feel finally intelligent to do the work when others were doing it without passing anything. Im also in your boat guys.

how do you like my joke? Lets joke on others cuz we are better than others right?

Null hypothesis: Dubinator = Frankfurt14