False accusation.. Suspected Cheating.. PLEASE HELP!!!!

I think asking for similarity analysis will be the best option you have here. Dont appeal, as it will take a while before you get a response.

Good luck, and next time, please keep your head and eyes to your desk.

Did you take your exam in Germany? If so, Francfort or Munich?

how long does it take for them to do the similarity analysis?

thank you for ur advice.

i took it in china…

Which city did u give the exam in China? Shanghai?

On what date is the violation letter dated?

It doesn’t matter if you cheated or not. The truth doesn’t matter. It’s what you can prove can you prove you weren’t cheating? NO.

CFA is always guilty until proven innocent.

IMO if you want to attempt to fight this battle, then send over pictures of all the notes you have done, your revision time table and hrs of completed work. Reciepts from purchased kaplan notes…etc Send evidence that you studied your butt off for 300hrs.

You’ll probably just get your test score voided and you’ll have to resit in Dec. Sorry to hear about your issue…keep the chin up.

get a good lawyer

pray

dont cheat on l2

1 you can easily send someone else’ notes,

2 how do you prove completed work? did you record yourself?

3 how do receipts you bought some books prove anythign?

I fail to see how any of this helps

Maybe it is easier just to plead guilty (even if u r not) if it alleviates punishment.

If you have never done anything wrong, then you should explain yourself to them.

I feel so sorry for you dude, you sounds genuine. Hope they know you are innocent and clear your name.

Has anyone ever tried to sue them for unfounded accusation?

All the more reason to cheat if he thought the exam was not going well.

The instructions are quite clear: Keep your eyes on your own materials. He was admittedly looking off into the air, so the accusation is hardly unfounded. That doesn’t mean he cheated, but he certainly gave the invigilators reason to suspect him.

Cobb Douglas took a PCP case all the way to the supreme court in the U.S. If i recall correctly, Justice Litterman and Justice Scholes co-wrote the majority opinion (8-1) in that CFAI bears the right to enforce its rules as it sees fit. Justice Modigliani wrote the sole dissenting opinion citing the unfair treatment case of former AF member, Qqqbeee.

I cannot confirm, nor deny, Qqqbee has entered a witness protection program and now resides on the Ivory Coast working at a dip’n’dots stand under the name, Mike Honcho. .

^ dip’n’dots are horrible.

agreed

great idea. do it, and give us the court doc and district. I’d love to attend that hearing

Ease up, champ. He just asked a question.

This comment would have been more amusing if the OP wasn’t going through some obvious emotional turmoil.