'Frankenstorm' Sandy - Eye witness reports please

Holy cr@p! Is that Black Swan?

(I know he bought the horse head and is a big runner, but this runner doesn’t seemed buffed enough to be BS)

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/hurricane-sandy-300-miles-nyc-article-1.1194527

[quote=“bchadwick”]

That’s so funny!

By the way, did anyone here notice the news anchor in the purple at 0:46? Anyone else here think she is bangin’ hot?

Who is that news anchor anyway? Any thoughts on how she compares to Christina Park?

I agree HCB.

I guess if you dig Asians.

BTW, NYSE closed again tomorrow, it’s the first time the exchange is closed for 2 consecutive days due to weather since the 1880’s. They are taking this seriously.

I take it back. Cristina Park is an HCB, the girl on the link, not clear at all.

Looks like one of our own (numi) has come down with a case of Yellow Fever.

I hear Christina Park can cure all kinds of fevers. Hang on while I start up my motorboat…

I think she’s pretty smokin hot, with an unusually large rack for an Asian woman. The fact that she associates with Fox News is real turn off though, that channel makes me want to vommit.

I crap you not, the first drop in this video (55 footer, they cut back to it at 2:45) may be running on Wednesday, and I may be on it. Fingers crossed!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf6kyxQ2X0Q

I’m in Tribeca and we have a total blackout here. Fortunately, I have candles, chocolate, condoms and beer as part of my emergency reserves. Time to give the interior design girl that lives next door a call - see if she wants to come over and play some board games…

the lady signing next to Mayor Bloomberg was awesome — wind, waves, weather - very animated in sign language

numi - you need to bring all that stormy romance stuff and at least knock on her door asap

Open the goddamn NYSE. Turn those goddamn machines back on.

Ask her to check out your interior design… Wait, that didn’t come out right…

Pull a Nuppal bro! He’d be so proud of you.

How did it go? Was she fat? When she opened the door, did you turn pale and drop all candles and beer? Did she eat all of your chocolate and have you running out the building for dear life? The mayor said to make sure you call 911 for emergencies you know…

Hey guys - wanted to just check in and let you know I’m doing OK. I’ve been off the forum for the last six days because I had lost power to my apartment and just moved back in yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that everyone else in the area gets power restored soon, but definitely Hurricane Sandy was as bad as most people thought if not worse. Luckily, aside from having to basically empty out my fridge, my apartment hadn’t suffered any damage.

Also, I owe you guys a report – happy to say that I was able to entertain myself during the blackout with various extracurricular activities :slight_smile: The interior design girl did come over, and thanks to board games (she chose Battleship), some chocolate truffles an old Miles Davis CD I was playing on my boombox before it ran out of batteries, one thing led to another. Managed to keep ourselves entertained for the better part of 18 hours (evening through afternoon the next day) before I had to go back to work on Wednesday.

I know she eventually moved out of the building to stay with a friend that had power, and since then I haven’t heard anything from her. It was fun while it lasted though. I’d say that was probably the most positive thing that came out of the blackout for me. It’ll be interesting if we run into each other in the elevators sometime…wonder if she’ll like me as much now that the lights are on.

You now owe us some pics :wink: