Friday People

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bernanke Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sparty419 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > I was in Pune for a wedding of my mate. Probably > quite random for a westerner (didnt go for the > Ashram there!). Had a great time, local ladies > sweet. > > Are there any finance jobs there? I know it is a > city of about 10m, but I couldnt really figure out > what they were all doing… Ya Ashram is good, but you need to have your HIV test done before you’re allowed to enter inside, so you might not have had that much time either. It’s a sleepy city, cost of living in Mumbai is sky rocketing, so some back offices are shifting here. But, it’s a sleepy city, so I’m trying to escape… to Mumbai :)!

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Finding single chicks here = no problemo, finding > the good looking single chicks = low probability > as far as I’ve seen… and I hope I’m not > stereotyping, but out of all the various > nationalities I’ve “hung” out with, Indian chicks > have been the most difficult to interact with…too > complicated and stuck-up sometimes…heck…had > easier time “hanging” out with Kazakh chicks back > in college…anyways, I am looking forward to > learning new skill sets that can be useful > here…haha Indian chicks are very much confused, actually they’re never sure what they want. You being a foreigner adds to that confusion, but don’t worry… that means they are in awe of your skin color of you’re white, that’s just deep down colonial hangover here. It’s really blasphemous to compare Caucasian chicks with Indian chicks, I don’t think you can compare Caucasian chicks with anyone, they are best… haha. You might try, Enigma @ JW Marriot, Insomnia @ Taz or Velocity, you’ll definitely find some of Mumbai’s best chicks there, but sadly nightlife is dominated by couples here, you’ll find very few single chicks and an Army of dudes for them… haha! You might try Shiroz if you’re affluent, awesome chicks, but you’ll have to look really affluent and high class or they won’t let you enter. Don’t even think about going in an economy class Car there, but being an expat might get you some exception to that rule, worth a try!

I am from Pune too! best place evaa… and I stay in Koregaon Park next to the Osho Ashram.

Actually I am not a foreigner or "white’, just a plain old Indian dude, but never grew up in India. So being here is actually a new experience to me. I guess that’s one of the reasons why it makes it more difficult to get an Indian girl, because I agree with you quite a bit on the colonial hangover part. Funny story, I know these girls who I see once in a while, and then had a bunch of friends from Austria come visit for a week, man, these girls were all over them. I had never seen them behave like that with any guy, getting all close to them and touchy…wtf…haha… so I know exactly what you’re saying. Been to a few clubs in Mumbai, majority couples and the rest is a sausage fest. I am usually a bar/lounge guy though. Clubbed enough in college. I was in Pune last month, awesome place I must say. Is there a rent a white guy agency here, might bring us more luck I guess. If not, its always a new business venture to ponder about. Any takers from AF to discover new opportunities in the EM space?

^ Ya, “rent a white guy” will definitely rock here, there’s group dating fad that’s picking up recently. A white guy in group will turn rating of that group from Junk to AAA, we can start with ChickenTikka for starters, he might fund our venture too… haha! Usually with a hot middle class Indian chick who’s in college or call center kinda job, if you have car to pick up and drop her home and pay for dinners, 95% of of your job is done. If you can take her to costly joints and pay for her shopping, you’ll found yourself in bed with her the very next day. Wit is usually a waste of efforts, it’s all about moolah. If you have a fancy car (like Mercedes), you might try taking a drive around a call center or places like Sophia College when their college ends, drive slow and offer lift to the hot ones there… you’ll find many takers, it’s easy to pick up after that or you can just say that your dad has a business in US of A, done! The bestest advice I can offer is, forget how things work in west and start improvising from scratch, it’s very very different here :)!

If nothing works you can always go to Juhu Tara road as your last option!

sparty419 Wrote: >Is there a rent a white guy agency here, > might bring us more luck I guess. If not, its > always a new business venture to ponder about. Any > takers from AF to discover new opportunities in > the EM space? Namaste…

I miss Singapore…it was the easiest place to get pussy…you could just walk up to any girl and make shit happen.

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I miss Singapore…it was the easiest place to get > pussy…you could just walk up to any girl and > make shit happen. I think I should redirect my job search from Mumbai to Singapore… haha!

Trust me…you won’t regret it… for me it was like the perfect place…perfect blend of western and Asian culture…plus I’ve never seen so many girls walking around in mini-skirts everywhere…if you have a thing for asian women then its a place you don’t want to leave… good night life, good bars, and even a legit red-light area…haha

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is there a rent a white guy agency here, > might bring us more luck I guess. If not, its > always a new business venture to ponder about. Any > takers from AF to discover new opportunities in > the EM space? you’re ideas intrigue me and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter funny, though, cause i am that white guy. i like ‘exotic’ women so it works out for everyone (last gf was black/korean).

Friday: after-work happy hour for some beers and shots, hockey home opener, yanks-tex Saturday: hard gym, tailgating, watch some college football, NASCAR!!!, neb-tex Sunday: wake up, run, write some college app essays, grill a steak, east bound and down

Tonight: Finish up some work Tomorrow morning: Heading to Miami for a week.

Watching the Blue Angels fly over my head as I eat lunch!

Friday: Lots of work to do. ALCS. Saturday: 1 hr swimming + 1 hr squash. Read “Snow White and the Seven Mof–ers” 40 times to my daughter. NLCS. Sunday: Make up a story to my wife about a very sick fictional uncle in Mendoza, Argentina to travel alone next March before he dies. Football all day.

Mar350, once the venture begins, I’ll make sure you’re the premium service that we offer. Just need to now figure out pricing models for the business, but considering the nature of the business, prices charged might be in kind too…haha… Hope thats fine with you.