Got the job as senior analyst- God is great

Congrats, but you were just ready to quit the program and bag the whole thing, were you not?

Now you’re back in whole heartedly? What happens if they rescind the offer, are you out again? What happens if your boss asks you to do something and doesn’t like the results? Are you going to quit the job?

Best of luck in the job and the exam.

[quote=“vicky_cool400”]

Dear All

I am so happy. God has done the impossible ------------ possible

You are welcome, kid. And I didn’t do the impossible and I am not that great *blush*. it was always within your grasp, I just nudged you a bit.

Good for you!

i am very happy how a few days make the world of difference for you!

Congrats and best of luck at your new job~

:slight_smile:

pics or it didnt happen

Many people seem to have apprehensions that i am lying… I am not angry since even i had myself left hope but suddenly out of the blue this happened . cheeky

Some people here on the forum know me personally. So they know what i say is the truth.

Rest i never care about people like ITERA who never help anybody, just keep talking negative things.

you have to be a patient troll to fake indian-english. For that reason alone I dont’ think he’s lying. Congrats but really we do not need your day to day life drama on AF.

Congratulations, Vicky!

Break a leg!

Congrats Vicky…

Vicky congrats.Dude work on your english. You are translating words literally from hindi to english. like left hope, God has done the impossible ---- possible.

all incorrect usage.I am guilty of such usage myself but have worked on it. I have been able to eliminate many of my shortcomings by reading and speaking in english only.

I say this because for the AM session, a good grasp of english is vital IMO.

lol

Heartyy congratulations Vicky… u did it ! glad you are back for L3… good luck at your new job !

Congrats Vicky……………

Don’t forget to choreograph the dance sequence, in words…

Registered for L3 smiley

Did you attach your score distribution to your resume? That must have got you the job heart

Mods: can we move this thread to the “i dont give a shit” forum?

When did Level 3 forum become some chic’s personal diary

BTW, Vicky is a guy. That’s a common guy name in India…mostly nickname.

congrats… I’ve cleared CFA L-1 this year. Please it would be great help , if you can guide me, and suggest me something. as when it comes to exposure , I’m nil. and there is no one to guide me. I have some queries . but I guess this is not a proper mode of communication , so could you please drop me a mail on kartikeyraj@gmail.com

Kartikey

Congratulations!!! U have cleared all 3 levels?

Really?

Vicky are you a dude or chick?