Guess your result

For every Rahul, there are thousands of us. Hopefully, we will pull the curve to the left and bring the MPS down. :wink:

Band 8

I think that Rahul Roy will receive a personal phone call from the President of the CFA Institute and a congratulatory medal of honor for officially becoming the fist CFA candidate to ever score a perfect 120/120

Somewhere between band 8 & 10ā€¦ hoping for a band 10.1, though.

Hoping for the best, but prepared for the worstā€¦ probably failed Band 8, knew my stuff, but just couldnā€™t manage to do any mocks due to work schedule. Thereā€™s nothing worse than that opening sentence ā€œWe regretā€¦ā€ Itā€™s like a one-year prison sentence.

Whoever that is.

Bahahahaha! Thatā€™s pretty funny.

Why you guys are so pessimistic?

RR calls himself?

I am definitely predicting a fail for me, I had 3 really bad (2 correct out of 6 at best) vignettes out of 20 but the other 17 Iā€™ll need to have nailed to pass, which is very unlikely given the nature of the exam.

Lol. Just lol.

Feeling the same way about PM/Alt/Derivā€¦The ā€˜what ifsā€™ that come after failing is gonna be the most painful part.

You can only die once!

as in, John Rogers is stepping/has stepped down from his position, and there might not be a person in that role yet???

I know I will PASSā€¦ but cannot just control the anxiety.

I have spent sevral hours since after the exam poring over the likely outcomes of the examā€¦ something likeā€¦ Ethics 70+, Equity 70+, Port Mgt 50-70 ā€¦ did this by trying to recollect each question that troubled me and then assumed I failed them (though I might nail it by my guess shadings), also gave varying allowances that I even fail a number of questions I supposedly solved correctly.

I keep reaching the same conclusion of a successā€¦ a good number of 70+ and some 50-70ā€¦ I dont see possibility of any <50. Now thatā€™s high hopes or faith.

Hoping for a miracle pass, but thatā€™s unlikely. Iā€™m going to guess Band 6 or 7.

Band 8 or 9

I felt very good leaving the exam (minus the portfolio management section(s)) but the doubt has risen substaintially in the last few weeksā€¦ Iā€™m guessing a band 9 :-/

Between PM and Alt Inv., i have the same feelingā€¦ I have already come to terms with a band 9 or 10 fail.