Hacksaw for all you inferiors

Here is what you will need and the process of how to do it:

• Manhattan GMAT book series (8 books total - 5 quant, 3 verbal)
  • GMAC Official Guide and Official Quant and Verbal Review workbooks
  • About 8 weeks (1-2 hours per day, 2.5 hours for days you are taking a practice exam, 1-2 days off per week)
  • A banker mentality (your time is precious, money is of no consequence, failure is not an option, etc.)

this is as far as I got…and then I closed the page

my time is too precious

^What else you dealing?

That’s not a hacksaw, it’s a panel saw.

Word. Gentlemen, get them ready!

I just got into another Hacksaw MBA program today. Rhymes with Roxford. Hacksaw?

I know that programme pretty well

Man CT, you are cleaning up!

It’s times like these where it’s a disadvantage to be a BSD. That thing will take longer to saw off than some pixie d1ck.

Yeah, bro, maybe you should try a non-US school. I think the’d love to have someone like you. Being a white protestant american male applying to foreign bschools is like being a gay 50/50 black eskimo applying to Harvard. It’s shooting fish in a barrel.

Sure you still have to hack it off, but it could be worse.

Lol, I’ll probably give it a shot next year if I reapply and see how it goes. Thanks for the kind words!

I think you get a pass when you attend a university that can roll out Carroll, Tolkien, Wilde, Lewis and Eliot and was used as the model dining hall in Harry Potter, not to mention 26 British PM’s.

Not the business school though.

He attended Trinity and Magdalen

The overall greatness of Oxford makes modern business school rankings irrelevant.

What does that even mean? Sure, Oxford has a lot of history, but you should not choose business programs based on what some guys did 200 years ago.

I’m down with Tolkien. He was early into the Mithril market.

I think Tikka would be better off if he goes to Oxford instead of IMD, especially if he returns to India.

Is Oxford a two-year program, CT? That one year deal at IMD is not ideal if you ask me.

It’s not like we’re talking about the 130th ranked business school in the world, Oxford is still top 25 worldwide. Business school is all about networking and Oxford’s alumni network across all areas is second to none. It has produced every British PM since WWII except one, 20 Archbishops of Canterbury (the Episcopal equivalent of the Pope), dozens of Nobel Laureates, dozens of heads of state around the world, and Kate Beckinsale The list of distinguished alumni is amazing.

I’m not saying it’s not a good school. It just seems like there are 20-something better business schools world wide.

Yeah hacksaw