Hot chick gets hit on 108 times in one day

She’s not bad at all…

If any of you dudes wants to experience what it’s like to get harassed by every loser chick on the street – dress money, and walk around Manila white.

I’d like CFAvsMBA to weigh in on her looks. If he thinks she’s hot, then he’s definitely black.

I went clubbing in Xi’an in my younger days and it was an experience to remember. Absolutely ridiculous. Except they weren’t really loser chicks, just being the only westerner in town certainly gives you a serious edge.

so if i say “let me holla at you” would that be more polite?

Yeah, it can be an interesting experience. But it can also get old really fast. In a club you go there to meet people so that’s cool, but on the street it is just annoying. We walk on streets to get from one place to another, not talk to 100 random strangers, every single day.

i didnt get to see her buttocks.

What’s not being shown is the fact that these guys are not cat calling for looks but instead, change. If it makes this girl feel less special, any guy would have received a good amount of “nice suit, can you spare some change”.

Hearing hi beatiful, have a good day, god bless, must be soooooooo bad…

FTR, this girl is sexy, i dont know why all you guys are hating on her.

^ I don’t think this is a sexy woman outside of North American tastes. Even then, I don’t think she’s very attractive at all.

this chick is sexy for blacks, hispanics, and paizanos

Says the guys on this thread with location USA. :wink:

I guess now that 75% of that population is overweight the bar has dropped. If one of the hot Gangnam girls over here walked around that neighborhood they would be so stunned they couldn’t even speak. That would solve that problem!

^ You know, many of those girls are so phoney they’re not attractive either. I guess its all regional tastes.

Oh come drink some soju with them, they will change your mind fast. :wink:

purealpha, have you gotten with a straight Gangnam girl before?

Happily married here. I’m sure they would be interesting for a time, but I’ve dated girls like that before and it gets old fast.

https://www.backstage.com/ShoshanaRoberts/

Very Jewish looking face on a thick body that she calls “athletic”. No thanks.

Ack yeah that face, and 5’4" 129lb (of course she lied) is officially overweight by proper standards (NE Asia). She’s a model/actress/whatever? Please guys tell me it hasn’t come to this…

haha just be happy im not attracted to your coveted asian girls

well she ain’t ugly, but she’s not hot either. I think at the end of the day it’s down to personal taste. There’s a flavour for everyone.

Lets just say they gamed the experiment a bit by the neighbourhoods they taped, and the curvature of the girl they chose.

Not that I find catcalling to be defensible at all.

Lets be thankful there are diverse tastes in the dating world. And yeah that chick isn’t really good looking, IMO. If she landed in my lap and was DTF, I’d probably go for it but I wouldn’t expend any effort to date her.