How many of the followIing symptoms have you demonstrated during the Level Two final month

In all seriousness, felt I was on “emergency mode” starting mid-Jan. Content was so vast. Waking at 3 am for a few months, then 4 or 5.

Had my first long sleep on Friday; another Sat, and slept 40 min during Angry Birds (with family) Sat.

Can’t even remember when my mind started racing non-stop, but it’s slowing down .

I’ve had harder assignments at work. But the exam sort of took over. You can take breaks from a work assignment – hand off work and wait for it to come back. But the treadmill to June 4 never left my head starting mid-Jan ending maybe 3 days ago.

After the test, i went into decompression mode, slept 10 hours straight Tuesday and Wednesday nights-- and now feel fully recovered mentally. My back was sore from so much studying (bad L5/S1 disc), but I manage the pain by doing a lot of core work and swimming,

All except for 5…definitely need to rethink my approach going forward.

Number 7 has been the toughest to deal with

1, 2 and 3

Usually go to the gym at least 6 days a week. Last month before the test was 2 times at best. Just didn’t have any moitivation. I felt guilty not studying. Ate a lot of sugar which I never do. Didn’t lose any sleep but I would always be tired.

I actually think i was helped by cfa in terms of #7

2 and 3

1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7 bad breakup

define bad

7 (Although this one was a blessing and is the reason I will have done so well on the exam).

1. weight loss and loss of appetite in L1, no change in L2, gain and binge eating in L3.

4, 6

2 only in final week

7: actually found it very helpful to get over failed relationship (not much else you can think of when stuffing 3000 pages in your head )

3 this time round (still struggling to get back)

7 happened for me 3 days after the exam…so it’s a pain in the ass.

1. weight gain or binge eating >70

2.sleeplessness <50

3.stop going to gym >70

4.acne/break out <50

5.hair loss <50

6.fatigue when doing anything else 51<70

7.break up <50 relationship constrain 51 < 70

LOL

Looks like you failed exam preparation…

that sucks, sorry buddy

Evictions, lawyer, stress all in the month of May to get my cheating ex out. Talk about a distraction…