http://dealbreaker.com/2016/06/jp-morgan-morgan-stanley-barclays-baml-goldman-sachs-intern/

“My clients really appreciate that I’m a good listener and make them feel valued.”

There are definitely different startegies to use depending on the gender that is interviewing you. Men value reliability, problem solving and accomplishments more, women value confidence, communication skills and sense of humor more.

I once interviewed at a place and the female HR person asked me some silly canned question and I came back with an answer that had her laughing so loud that people came in to ask if she was all right. I forget what the context was, but the punchline was “…like talking about currency strategy” (it was a currency strategy job).

I almost got the job, too. Too bad the company went under.

Saw the video, and related videos with other songs. Wow.

That’s what happens when you don’t hire bchad.

She’s actually got good grades… not your typical bimbo i guess and knows how to leverage her assets as aforementioned, thumbs up from me.

On the flip side it must be hard to be both brilliant and beautiful as a woman. You’ll always get snide jokes/gossiping behind your back.

I read bchad’s comment like it is saying “X refused to date me; too bad her car was vandalized after that”.

Haha

Mehh… it really is not that hard.

Yeah, kr pulls it off just fine.

That’s what she said.

#MichaelScott

Amazing boobs. My type of girl body wise.

Jess Greenberg not a Jew but guess who is hall of famer rod Carew