If Federer had any pride left he would retire

Bump, for CSK

you can’t write Federer off yet.

I thought this was Murray’s year when Djokovic got knocked out. What do the north americans think of Murray?

The English can’t stand him because he’s not media trained within an inch of his life and just says it as he sees it. I saw an interview recently where some english media idiot asked him when he was going to propose to his girlfriend and he just looked at her like “why the fuck are you asking me that?”

Dead cat bounce. Reminds me of the bulls during a bear market.

He still has to deal with his nemesis Nadal. He is 10-22 against Nadal. That will be a great match in the semis.

Murray strikes me as surly and boring.

Federer will beat Nadal. Federer has nothing to lose at this point, but i fear that he will eventually lose to Wawrinka. Wawrinka levels is unbelievable

Typical Brit?

Unfortunately I think this is going to be Rafael Needle in straight sets.

I was at a corporate thing in for the US Open a couple of years ago and Todd Martin was there chatting with people. At the time he was Djokovic’s coach. Djokovic was playing Murray later, and it was kind of funny how he brutally just said, with British people around, “Murray will lose because he is gangly, uncoordinated and unathletic. He’s slow. Basically, he’s just a big oaf with long arms. No imagination. Typical Brit.”

BTW, is anyone else here completely elated that Wawrinka finally made a Grand Slam championships?!?! He is the man. Love his game. Can’t wait to see the match.

Love his game as well. He can hit through on both BH and FH, and that is a rare thing

SInce I have lots of time on my hands since I don’t have to study anymore, I have started betting on tennis. Makes watching and following very entertaining.

Nadal will win tonight.

The hand blisters are a bit of a worry, but Nadal just owns Feds. I bet -2.5 games for Nadal. Get it while its hot!!!

Nadal vs. Federer will be interesting. It is always more of a mental battle for Federer as much as a physical one. Nadal practically owns him on the biggest stage and it will be interesting to see how he plays tonight. I think Fed has a good chance at winning based on his form and Nadal’s blisters etc., but Nadal never gives up and that always serves him well against federer. I hope Fed wins.

Good to see Wawrinka in a slam final. He deserves it. Love his one handed backhand. An amazing stroke.

I hope Wawa can win. I feel for the guys who are just on the outside of the top 4. I really hope Ferrer gets a slam one day(not very likely). That guy works his butt off each and every match. Such a grinder.

I was hoping to see Genie Bouchard win yesterday. We’ll hear a lot about her in the coming years.

Federer in 4

I watched the entire match. Nadal played very well. Federer had his chances, but yet again let Nadal play on his terms. If Nadal wins the final, he will be the first player in open era to win all grand slams twice. He has never lost a set to Wawrinka by the way. Nadal was also battling a blister and still beat Federer in straight sets. The guy is ridiculous.

If Federer was smart enough to follow my advice and retire near the top, he would have been considered by the majority of tennis fans as the greatest. The more he lingers around and loses in straight sets to the 2nd greatest, the less people will consider him the best to play the game, especially if the 2nd greatest wins a few more majors.

Overconfidence bias.

He’s fading but he remains the most aesthetically pleasing player to watch.

Also he’s the best player of all time