I'm making the plunge

Big Green Egg? Or Hacksaw Grill?

Edit: It appears my Hank Hill picture is broken.

Read this bookbefore moving in.

C’mon man, dont you see my l3 status. No time to read anything else, just give me the run down.

Greenie - hacksaw, is that what i should buy?

I suspect that Mr Simmons’ marital success could be attributed to his abnormally long tongue.

marry me

^That’s all it takes? I think you may be setting the bar a little too low

Biological clock is ticking.

Fun Bizarre Fact: Girls are born with all the eggs they’ll ever use (and then some), about 2,000,000, and don’t produce them as they go. This bit of trivia makes me feel like how I imagine I’d feel after licking a metal pole in a NY subway car.

Edit because a Russian out grammared me.

1. I read it as “legs” not “eggs” - really weird

2. 2 million potential eggs - only 300-400 will mature to real eggs over the lifetime

3. Please don’t lick the pole on the subway. Ever

4. I’ll make sure to write “joking” next time

It’s either-or. Well, I suppose a Weber is good if you need a gas grill.

Big Green Egg = UTSA

Weber Genesis = H/S/W

All others = Phoenix

^ The 54 inch grill from Wolf is pretty sweet.

Edit: It was difficult to find a picture of a woman with the Big Green Egg.

Summary: Co-habitation is ok, but no need to marry. Make sure you have rules set out beforehand. No need to have to answer to anyone. “What have you been doing? When are you going to be home? Where have you been? Who were you with?”

You’ll see…

^^I’m curious about where you got that picture.

She’s inside a building, with a charcoal grill. There is no ash anywhere in the grill. The corn is not cooked. And there’s a wierd pukish-orange glow coming from the bottom of the grill.

Just sayin’ that BGE needs to up their marketing campaign.

^Google Image Search. There was one with a much more attractive woman but the pic was too large and it broke the page.

oh man. seeing those questions make me want to puke already

I hope it was Grill Girl.

www.grillgirl.com

I grill too… also how do you grill living in an NYC apartment?

I grill also! I even cook on two grills at once, doubling the production!

I have an outdoors roof space that i share with another apartnent. Guys next door already have a grill in place that they offered me to use. They are so nice - trying to feed me every time I walk out when they are grilling.