Inkybinky is my favourite so far,he is so funny

Hey virgin loser. If you reference my original thread, I said:

-The months leading up to L2, I was finishing up two masters degrees (from a much better than top-4000 college).

-I was working full time making many times more than you on a PPP basis.

-I was buying a house you could never afford and selling another house you might be able to afford when you’re 60.

-I had a two-year old son jumping on me until 9PM every night

So take your phoney, don’t even know what PPP is nor the basics of L2 ethics and yet claim to have passed L2 and rub it all over your gay beer belly.

+1

let it go, thats what trolls do. no one here likes rr.

+1

Nor do they like inkybinky, or XRAY, or myraid others that have nothing of substance to add other than bickering and threads about abs and each other.

I disagree, the WC should have no quality.

clap clap.

for the troll.

The entertainment value of these trolls is now close to zero, and they are just annoying.

I also do think it’s about time to start banning.

+1000

We are having this discussion right now. I am relieved that other moderators have finally gotten exasperated with the discussions here and it is not just me wailing about how it feels like we’re babysitting a bunch of 7th graders here.

great the watercooler is going to become boring.

You’re going to bat for me Bgachad, right? If I get booted from AF, I’ll have to resort to backpage.com.

After reading your Oxy Powder thread, I think they should promote you to moderator.

^ AF would be blacklisted from the internet if I were in charge.

au contraire my friend, chad will become a billlllllllllllllionaire

See what you did there?