Interesting Facts About Yourself

I saw Jamie Gold leave a bathroom stall in Vegas after taking a smelly a$$ dump.

I was Anna Kournikova’s tennis hitting partner for an entire week in Auckland, New Zealand. Loved every minute of it.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was Anna Kournikova’s tennis hitting partner for > an entire week in Auckland, New Zealand. Loved > every minute of it. niceeee

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was Anna Kournikova’s tennis hitting partner for > an entire week in Auckland, New Zealand. Loved > every minute of it. Define “Hitting.”

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was Anna Kournikova’s tennis hitting partner for > an entire week in Auckland, New Zealand. Loved > every minute of it. I was about to say the Sukhoi thing couldn’t be topped, but you have done it easily. Everything else on here is now rather pedestrian.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Muddahudda Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 1. 3 girls in 1 day > > > please tell me that they were all for the first > time too. That would be BALLER status. > > I’ve only managed 2. Not BALLER status. 3 different nationalities. Two first time. One a repeat & also engaged… to not me. You can do it!

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thommo77 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I was Anna Kournikova’s tennis hitting partner > for > > an entire week in Auckland, New Zealand. Loved > > every minute of it. > > > I was about to say the Sukhoi thing couldn’t be > topped, but you have done it easily. Everything > else on here is now rather pedestrian. But would you rather spend a week with Kournikova hitting balls or fly at 900mph+ with crazy thrust vectoring maneuvers?

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > higgmond Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thommo77 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I was Anna Kournikova’s tennis hitting > partner > > for > > > an entire week in Auckland, New Zealand. > Loved > > > every minute of it. > > > > > > I was about to say the Sukhoi thing couldn’t be > > topped, but you have done it easily. > Everything > > else on here is now rather pedestrian. > > But would you rather spend a week with Kournikova > hitting balls or fly at 900mph+ with crazy thrust > vectoring maneuvers? Can I combine crazy thrust and kounikova and include the balls as well?

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > But would you rather spend a week with Kournikova > hitting balls or fly at 900mph+ with crazy thrust > vectoring maneuvers? Piloting, or even just riding in, a fighter jet is ridiculously cool, but I have to give the nod to hitting with AK for a week.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marcus phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > But would you rather spend a week with > Kournikova > > hitting balls or fly at 900mph+ with crazy > thrust > > vectoring maneuvers? > > > Piloting, or even just riding in, a fighter jet is > ridiculously cool, but I have to give the nod to > hitting with AK for a week. Correct.

i met my childhood hero, ben savage, while waiting in line for the bathroom at a bar. that’s right, cory “the cory” matthews

I like big butts and I can not lie

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i met my childhood hero, ben savage, while waiting > in line for the bathroom at a bar. that’s right, > cory “the cory” matthews ha ha, that’s hilarious

I have killed a person and gotten away with it

^I think that may be an ethics violation

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^I think that may be an ethics violation I think it depends on how he refers to his candidacy for murder, and if charged, he discloses it in his annual report.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^I think that may be an ethics violation Only if its a hate crime.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^I think that may be an ethics violation > > > I think it depends on how he refers to his > candidacy for murder, and if charged, he discloses > it in his annual report. i think it also depends whether it was a professional hit or done on his own time.

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have killed a person and gotten away with it That was my ex-wife. Thanks a bunch!

^ awesome. someone give this guy a charter!!