Internet Trolling (Trump)

Did everyone see these annual Gallup Poll numbers on media trust?

This came out a couple months before the election, 74% of Americans under 50, trust in media “not very much” or “none at all”. Of course the media did not run this front page, because they are the lying media, so a lot of us never knew. Did you guys know trust was this low? That explains why Trump/Bannon thought this was a winning strategy, and why they continue. Easy voter points.

Wonder what the number is now? It’s got to be worse after they missed the election, and their behavior since.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx?g_source=media+trust&g_medium=search&g_campaign=tiles

Of course he’s a fucking troll, did you SEE what he did to Romney?

Look at his fucking grin. What a piece of shit.

He’s raised a lot of money for Mitt.

Trump’s raised money for a lot of people. They’re big enemies. Trump despised romney. Romney said this, hilariously:

“Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He’s playing the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat.”

awww darn trump “didn’t mean it” on obama wiretapping Trump Tower during the election…At the time Trump called Obama a sick person…and so many Trumpers got all hopped up for nothing - Trump was just joking…after all Trump is only…an entertainerrrrrrr umm president of the USA??..

So far, it seems like President Trump is making good on his campaign promises.

Ya, I’m actually impressed. If you look at what he’s done and ignore everything he’s said, he’s not terribad. But holy SHIT is it hard to ignore everything he (and his regime) says.

Just don’t follow the mainstream media (framing and blowing up of what he says). There’s nothing really that shocking about what he’s actually saying?

…and don’t be a liberal, libs are easily triggered.

Idk man his constant lying about little unimportant shit is really off putting. I was a never trump kinda republican guy before the election, and had always had a negative view of trump. And calling the press the enemy of the people? There are so many things. I like a lot of the things hes done, Gorsuch particularly, and he’s made good nominations in general. A bit not so much with the climate change denier and flynn and carson, but most of the others.

Like what? Why are you paying attention to little things?

But they are, that’s a true statement. Also see Gallup poll, Americans hate the press.

I pay attention because everything the president says carries weight. He doesn’t need to be lying about little shit. Its degrading of the position. Its a matter of his disrespecting the position. And idgaf how america views the press, I used to be a journalist. I love the press, even if a lot of it is full of libs. Calling it the enemy of the people is way too much. The press is utterly important in a democracy, and those garbage sites, infowars, breitbart, whatever else, they’re just rubbish. And those are the types that are getting preferential treatment in the white house press corps these days. There isn’t any good, hard hitting reporting coming out of those guys. Its insane conspiracy theory shit.

So basically you believe in liberal corporate propaganda monopolies. :grin:

Compared with the alternative of the conspiracy theorists, which are getting preference in the white house press corps? Fuck yes. Not that I read those though, I’m more of a weekly standard/townhall/new yorker/atlantic type guy.

More interesting gallup numbers that hint to us why Trump’s trolling is so effective.

He is trolling an increasingly radical left (the left has been moving more left for years). Yet liberals only make up 24% of the population. And a lot of his targets in the media are WAY more extreme liberal than this 24% of Americans. He’s isolating them, and destroying, making them into a weird fringe cult group.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/188129/conservatives-hang-ideology-lead-thread.aspx

According to that, PA, liberals are less liberal than conservatives are conservative, and the conservatives have been more regularly conservative over time. I find this interesting. Maybe because were moving further from the end of the cold war? I wonder where libertarians fit in to this.

Yeah, democrats have been moving harder left for 15yrs. I’m not a political strategist, but that seems like a questionable move, as they are bleeding moderates, and no longer the “party of tolerance”. I would think libertarians would be in the “moderates” category. They must be very confused about who to support! Trump doesn’t troll them, as he’s fine with them coming over.

For the republicans, yeah interesting they have been so steady.

More fun alt-right trolling… :slightly_smiling_face: