Investigated

Hi guys! I was caught by a proctor to write after they announced to close the books. He told me that he would file a report. If he did will I receive investigation letter before results announcment/same time or after? Can’t stop thinking about this:((who had this experience please reply! Many thanks

^^Nice 4 year old bump! Unfortunately your result will most likely be voided, there isn’t much grey area here… Sometimes people are unsure if the proctor will write a report, in your case he told you they would. Good news is that this isn’t as serious as cheating so you should be able to retake next year. Its possible they issue a “private reprimand” which is essentially a slap on the wrist… But rules are rules. Best case is that you failed anyways so you would be a retaker regardless. Good Luck

Till last year, there was a sure shot way to know if you are being investigated. They used to lock the accounts on cfai webpage. This time i hv seen a post on some other forum where a person is being investigated even though his account is still working.

Heard ppl are getting e-mails asking them to confirm if they have recieved a hard copy of violation.

why were you writing after time was called?

1. Don’t cheat.

2. Don’t write after the time is called.

Follow 1 & 2. If you have, then

1. Don’t worry.