Is AF dying?

^weak

You did? I would have liked to have read that. I think some mod is on a bit of a power trip.

Edit: I’m going to start a thread in the feedback forum so we can provide feedback on the moderators.

hello troll

Men, can the posts not be about doing another AF’s members wife. It’s like high school in here.

In the future, how about you say that first then see where we take it. Deleting posts out of nowhere is bad moderating. First you disappoint your parents by not becoming a doctor, now they can’t even say their son is a good moderator.

Good responses people Yep… AF died a long time ago. It apparently is now undead and feeding off the sarcasm and nonsence of the living… muahahaaa!

This thread started 5 years ago. It seems that AF at one stage rose from the ashes and spread its phoenix wings. Now the phoenix is a troll-phobic chicken. The WC is the chicken den. It’s getting saturated with chickenshit, hence the abbreviation WC is so appropriate.

I still believe in AF. This year carries a lot of interesting topics worth discussing in the WC: China’s slowdown, Oil Prices, crowd sourcing, crowd investing, junk at inception silicon valley startups, the Presidential Election, Trump, Rahul Roy,… I hope that the mods get their act together and strategically drive the discussions toward a better direction.

The WC might just need a fresh urinal cake

AF is very much alive! Whatchu talkin’ about Willis?

Numi, can we say congrats on the wedding?