Is it weird to get massage from a dude?

Jules Winnfield, is it you??

“Don’t be tellin’ me about foot massages. I’m the foot fuckin’ master.”

Yeah some of those Thai old ladies are ridiculously strong. I’m a big guy, about 6ft 4, and 110kg (242 pounds), and this chick in Phuket was lifting me on her back, snapping my neck left and right etc.

I like a good massage, but it’s too expensive in London (unless anyone knows a good place? Legit please, not Soho).

I wonder if a massage has ever gone wrong and snapped something off before

“Never ask a barber if you need a haircut.” --Warren Buffett

I’m not one for massages myself, but I see nothing wrong with a guy going to a masseur instead of a masseuse. As others have said, it’s not supposed to be a sexual experience.

this chicki know went to a chirporactor for her back, he was doing some shit and apparently fuked her blood flow and she had a seizure on the spot

In pro sports, the professional massagers are almost always men. Women are only good for the happy ending massages.

I think you need to make the distinction between pt and a massage. PT is miserable, hurts like crazy, but is critical to recovery. When i say pt, i mean the aspect when they dig their fingers into your knots / flexors. Massage i usually associate with relaxation and rejuvination. Thus, i think a massage from a man is strange but PT is not. Why ask me though, just ask John Travolta.

+1

My wife lusts over John Travolta, so I get a lot of enjoyment pointing out to her that he’s gay.

I get messages from dudes all day. Most of my colleagues are dudes.

She needs a beat down.

WTF? I thought he was married to a hottie (Kelly Preston)?

At least she was hot in younger years. Haven’t really seen her since “For the Love of the Game”.

He is married to Kelly Preston, who still looks quite nice, and they have some kids together. Travolta has been rumored for years to be gay though and has been accused of making sexual advances on men, including a masseur not that long ago. Even Carrie Fisher said he’s gay and Princess Leia doesn’t lie.

Bi?

^WHAT?

Chick made out with her own brother. Then when he said, “ummm…you’re my sister, you know”, she said, “I’ve always known.”

it’s a national trajedy that travolta married the chick who got naked in Mischief. such a waste.

I heard something like that happened to Kevin Sorbo (Hercules). He went to the chiro, felt weird afterward, pulled over his car, and had an anyeurism.

Both Travolta and Cruise are gay.

The rest just had a price. A wiseman who worked in the business for decades once told me that every Hollywood star had to, at some point, sleep with another man to reach the top, and that includes male actors.

^ Even Chuck Norris?