Is the charter respected in hedge fund industry?

^lmao

oh you did appear. like gophers popping up and down.

Urgent question!

Is it compulsory to do it in that order or can I start with L2 first?

I read this again just to humor myself before bedtime. Now i can sleep peacefully. I have to agree with Greenman here – that guy is a total nitwit. When I read that post, the only thing I could think of was “WTF? Is that guy serious?”

The edupristine posts are often quite wacky. I figure it is just a cultural difference in how to say things and organize thoughts, but there are definitely some WTF? moments.

Probably has to do wih the command of english

lol

Would someone please ban edupristine?

He is the most perplexing individual here. His voice must be heard though as he represents a fringe part of society. Banning him is like trying to eliminate poverty by killing the poor.

I wonder if his educating us here on the peculiarities of the CFA program count towards his work experience.

Only back in the 70s when I was smoking/taking funny things would some of edupristine’s posts have somehow made sense.

He/it (I’m not sure it’s not a bot) fails the Turing test. But at least he/it is amusing sometimes.

edupristine, its ok buddy. Keep posting!

I can’t figure this cat out, edupristine is either just flat out of touch and can’t realize it, or possibly the smartest guy in the room. I read his stuff and think ‘what the F is this? I think I could just cut and past randomly from the latest OMG article and come up with just as coherent stream of thought.’ Then I go back and re-read the posts looking for some deeper hidden meaning; maybe I’m not smart enough to really ‘get’ it - maybe I just need to be a little bit more sophisticated to get it, kind of like Beck… But I always just end up thinking, ‘what the F is this one smoking?’

oh well

edupristine if you really are way ahead of the curve can you please bring it back down a little bit so the rest of us can catch up?

IMO edupristine is just padding his post with words, y not try to keep it simple??

cut him some slack guys, he or it is here to help the newbies in CFA. english is probably not his first language

He either has an IQ of 50 or 200. There’s no in between.

I don’t think anyone is belittling his posting because of the language issue. It’s more like his posts lack any opinion and doesn’t add any value to the conversation.

it says edupristine is a “partner” i have no idea what it means but i assume admin has to give you title of partner.

mb its a bot created by admin to post when page views are low.

Would an admin please comment?

I think edupristine is just a person spewing random crap after only reading the OP’s post, possibly by mousing over the subject title in the thread column. Edupristine pays absolutely no attention to the evolution of the thread nor provides any value to the thread.

I believe by ‘partner’ it means they are a paid advertiser, which is pretty much the only permissable excuse to post that kind of stuff.

Well, some Edupristine’s posts have started to elicit humorous responses from some of the regulars here, so I guess I can see value in that aspect.