Knock before entering ... or don't

Your college experience was much different than mine, methinks.

Not entirely uncommon.

I am with Itera on that one

I mean, it wasn’t an average Wednesday evening activity. But, I definitely know of hijinks that happened in my fraternity that came very close to this.

Edit: Always with consent…before the anti-frat crowd gets their pitchforks.

Very scary indeed.

Edit: Consent for a surprise switch? Doesn’t add up

The girl consented to a switcheroo? Isn’t that just called an orgy? Or bukkake depending on what country you are in

How to explain…I can think of one time in particular when a buddy was hooking up with a girl with, how do you say, loose morals? She was known to get passed around. They had an audience and another guy that was also regularly hooking up with her decided to jump in the fray. Not a true “houdini” but not out of the ballpark.

The alleged assailant is from Pomapno Beach. That is where I grew up. The story sounds about right. Some of us call it “Pompton”.

Dude, you just blew any chance you had to get on the jury.

You can down talk all you want… But if she didn’t know about the switch, she couldn’t and didn’t consent, your buddy just assumed she would. Not cool. Pretty messed up actually. If she did know/consent, then it’s not a Houdini by definition.

^ I agree here. Definitely a borderline rape. There certainly wasn’t consent. The idea that someone is sleeping with someone else so consent is assumed was tossed out years ago. The chick had loose morals isn’t a defense. But the context of the situation might change things and make it a grey area…

Yes, suddenly having sex with someone under the assumption you are someone else is rape. That is why Gilbert from Revenge of the Nerds went to prison at the end of the movie. I noticed though, that guy 2 was charged with sexual battery and not rape. So, perhaps the sequence of events was more complicated than the article leads us to believe.

STL specifically stated it was not a Houdini. Probably meaning the girl knew of the switch and had no issue. Why the vitriol? People are still allowed to have fun. Being quick with the rape accusations does not help the real victims.

ultimately it’ll come down to a jury which tends to side with the victim.

Meh, I’m doing a poor job of explaining it. Don’t want to get too explicit typing at work. Definitely not a true Houdini, as stated, so I guess I shouldn’t have brought it up. But, it was also…out of the ordinary. She had done similar things in the past and talked about liking certain things in her love life that would leave one little doubt she was DTF, all the time. This was her reputation and she owned it.

Bottom line, she had a good time and those two guys had a good time. You know, college.

And I have nothing against people having a good time. I only have an issue with Houdini. No consent is possible in it.

Just ran across this video which had a comment in the middle that mentioned what the OP first said. So I had to post it here, since the coincidence seemed too great.

Visuals are fine, but NSFW language:

[video:https://youtu.be/FYtcaC8DEmc]