LOL @ Retail Employees

wow! Thank you sir, for gracing us with your presence. I am so awestruck, i can only hope to suck on your abs and your ding-a-ling-dong.

Anybody even acknowledging this obvious troll post with a legitimate response is frankly too stupid for words.

It’s insecurity. I bet most of the people he denigrates are happier in life.

Yes, FT, it’s obviously more probable this is a real “retail executive” with a family posting this on a CFA website on Black Friday than a weak attempt at trolling by some 12 year old.

vcfah^2’s first post here:

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/91116427

+1

This is one of my favorite bchad posts of all time (high bar)

I’ve now returned from my vacation(the private jet is rather conveniant). Back to the grindstone as usual but I returned to observe some other original and unique ideas on the forum. I was sad to see this dismal thread turn into an argument amongst fifth graders. Just because I began in IT doesn’t limit my skillset to that one area. I worked hard to be in the position I’m in.Will you people humor me with some legitimate financial discussion rather than trying to unmask me.

lol the private jet is rather convenient for people who (in reality) have private jets

Who knew that IT was so lucrative that it led to a CEO position in only four years? And in a totally different industry to boot?

to all the indian IT folks that want to transition to finance, this is the lesson for you. Don’t switch, stay in IT. because within 3 years you’ll suddenly become some big executive in retail with private jets while you vacation. and of course during your vacation you will log onto AF and tell everyone how your workers are beneath you and slaving away

Solid find.

This guy makes Itera look like someone I’d want to work for.

This nigga is facking wack!

Please post more of these. Serious.

This is a really crappy attempt at satire.

Hi Isuldurr. I hope you enjoyed the vacay :smiley: