Mock Exams

The Topic Tests are not much harder than the actual exam. I think they are the most accurate representation of what the actual exam will be

@jounin83, i got the exact same score as you in the CFAI mock. 63% in the morning and 72% in the afternoon. i plan on taking all the topic tests and the last 3 schweser mocks between now and june 3rd.

Wow…so ethics adjusments will apply here ! wink

I already print out & annotated all topic tests CFAI (except for ethics & FRA - not done 100%), i plan to compose 1 mock from them…

I did the AM & PM mock for the first time last week, wth 63% AM and 60% PM.

I took them again Yesterday, I had 83.3% AM, and 80% PM.

Now I am looking for another Mock, because I cant just continue repeating this mock all over again, it will not add much value again.

So looking for Mocks now.

It will be nice if official CFAI Mock finally would appear as a real exam as a whole. LOL!

I’m going to do the same cfai mock again. Aiming for 100%

Alot of people posting here but not posting scores. Can you shed some light? I’m off until the test date and have prepared my flash cards and now just going to be doing mocks from here to the test date. I’ve done my second read over for blue box + eoc for everything except Alt Inv, Economics, Quant, and PM (I used schweser to do my 2cd read through). I read schweser the first time around. Haven’t worked one yet but 1 a day with review is what I am aiming for.

So much for a “vacation”

My best advice for you is to keep the revision short and get down to solving problems and attemmpting Mocks, thats the way to improve and gain confidence.

I did the CFAI mock again and got 93% for AM. FRA is still killing me. Let’s just hope for 3 vignettes in the real exam, please.

Crap only got 88% for pm. Pm was so hard. I was sweating bullets through most of pm. If the real exam will be this hard I’m quite screwed.