My estimated exam score is 69%

I feel like the last time I read one of your posts you were making fun of someone else’s spelling and/or grammar. Whoa. Trainwreck.

Then again you’ve probably since edited it like every other post you make here.

At the end of the day you need to re-evaluate your presence on this forum. You’re telling others to get a life meanwhile spreading false rumors and stating opinions as facts about an exam on a board heavily monitored by the CFAI just to get other people riled up.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Found this gem in the Level III Forum…so which is it, you took the exam or you just get off to wasting everyone’s time?

Peter13 Jun 17th, 2016 11:49pm

• United States
  • 97 AF Points

Would appreciate advice from Level 3 candidates, would I need any of the knowledge from Level 2 in Level 3, do I need to retain my Level 2 notes (would I need to refer back to them)?

And is there any overlap in any of the topics like there was between Level 1 and 2, in FRA for example.

Thanks!

This information is not for me, its for a colleague of mine!! Get your facts straight - there is NO harm in asking questions for a colleague and I also wanted to know! Take a break

I never stated that if you did not receive the email you would fail, I said that if you do get an email or a survey then the institute wants to know more about you and potentially it could mean something about your result - this was just my opinion I did NOT quote this from the institute - and after hearing what others said I did respect their opinions and backed off so please do not make false accusations

I did think the survey meant something about the exam as a first time taking the exam - I thought the survey would be an indication of your exam performance - but after reading most of the people’s comments - even through some agreed with me - I do admit that I did back off of my original thought hence the edited posts - so please dont waste any more of my time

For your information, my account is used by 2 people so I am NOT the only one posting from this account. I will not be responding to any nonsense anymore

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, bud.

Literally laughing out loud. What an about face.