National Security Advisor Resigns

Who said I want people to listen? Even if I did, the zealots on both sides are incapable of listening to anything that conflicts with their delusional view of reality.

This thread started with you making the incorrect assertion that Flynn “was effectively fired for posing a danger to national security”. I simply gave you the correct reason why he was fired. I did not call you a dimwitted liberal, but if you self-identify as such, so be it.

What exactly is being argued here? Anyway, this is probably a positive development for everyone in the long run, other than Flynn himself. His replacement is likely to be more mainstream on national security issues, particularly with respect to Russia. Opponents of Trump should welcome this change. In addition, after short term disorganization subsides, the Trump administration will find it easier to find compromise in other areas if their foreign policy moderates. That the combative reaction is more significant than the policy implications is what disappoints me.

This was not the first time Flynn screwed up. see here.Flynn is a dirt bag and Mattis knew it when he was in charge of Centcom. Bob Harward is certainly more qualified for the position. Spiceman playing damage control on this morning’s brief.

Rumors is that Flynn is also the one who pushed for Joint Chiefs to be removed from the NSC meetings, as he wanted to increase his own influence over theirs. So overall, I think it’s good that this guy makes way for someone more appropriate.

Real story: Flynn was walking and he didnt solute Bannon. He got fired

on the 24th day of christmas, this admininstration gave to me…

From what I can gather, if you even slightly misreport even the smallest tidbit of information related to negative coverage of Trump or his administration Higgmond will make you wish you were aborted.

I demand accuracy from both sides. If you take the time to look, you’ll find plenty of examples on here where I’ve criticized conservatives for regurgitating false talking points. I suspect the majority of the stuff Turd is posting is complete BS, but I have no interest in watching the stupid videos or reading the voluminous posts.

I thought Flynn was fired because he lied and the Russians had proof that he lied and could use that proof to blackmail him which in effect would have compromised the nation’s security. Not that?

moby got the clues

Don’t you see? He was NOT FIRED. He was asked to resign. This is important. God!!!

^ Lol

God save the King!

High-level advisers close to then-presidential nominee Donald J. Trump were in constant communication during the campaign with Russians known to US intelligence, multiple current and former intelligence, law enforcement and administration officials tell CNN. http://cnn.it/2kIhVui

NYT broke the story.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

Here we go, I can’t believe it’s only Wednesday. Impeachment proceedings by Friday cheeky?

Didnt Rand Paul the guy who used to be touted as a patriot ask why they would bother investigating a republican? Gotta love this country, we need ranked choice so we stop getting these party loving wing nuts on the left & right.

Only if Ryan wants to be POTUS. I am of course assuming Pence would be impeached as well.

Can I get Ryan/Romney 2017?

3 Star Admiral / Navy SEAL might take the post