Need advice: student loan repayment

Well, I have not deeply looked into the discussion but came to one simple conclusion. Not managing and investing your assets can turn out to be very big trouble in the future. Especially in the current economic situations. I personally do and urge others to invest a little bit in good things, and focus on asset making, not luxuries. If anyone does not know how and where to invest, how to build assets, consider taking help from advisers and management firms. One firm I already know, Open Advisors Wealth Planning, based here in SF.

There are many, and even a person can himself plan a wealth journey but that is not as flawless as a consultant does.

How do these bots find these posts?

Hi,

you should wait and repay your loan in the stipulated time i.e. 5 years and maintain your liquidity .You can also look for some better investment avenues to invest your money .

Regards

At 6%, paying it off asap is probably your best option. Other than keeping enough money to live off, unless you can invest your money in a way you are certain will earn over 6%, getting rid of your debt is the best investment.

Hello,

First pay your debt and then start saving for your future because paying 6 percent interest is not low.

I would suggest you to not pay everything off right now unless you are okay with having little to negligible savings. But if you think you would require your savings for the time to come, try working for some time till you have collected more savings and then pay everything off. The future is unknown, hence, parting away with all of your savings could be dangerous. I had a similar issue where my sister had to repay her student loan and the loan providers kept badgering her about it. So I repaid her loan by taking a personal loan. I know it is not really advisable to take a loan to repay another but for us there was no other way out. So I approached an online platform called Upwards that grants personal loans. They offer really flexible tenures and attractive interest rates. They also have a personal loan emi calculator which aids in understanding the ideal emi you might have to pay when taking a loan. Due to their help I was able to get the student loan off our list of problems. I was able to repay the loan taken through Upwards within a stipulated tenure without any worries. I hope you are able to repay yours as well.

nice ad

bold font > CFA