NFL 2014 Schedule

^I disagree. I like the “win your division, and you get to play at home” idea–as long as you win at least 50% of your games. That makes the difference between the #4 and #5 seeds so big.

Wasn’t Indy 11-5 last year, same as the Chiefs?

One of the greatest playoff games ever.

Bump for posterity. Sproles FTW.

^ As a Giants fan, I was not happy about the Sproles pickup, and he has actually been a fair bit better than I expected, as has Maclin. It’s pretty amazing that the Eagles have managed to put up one of the best records in the NFL with such horrible QB play. They’re pretty certain to win at least 10 games, maybe 12, but I don’t think they’re quite at the point where they can matchup with GB or Seattle in a playoff setting. A lucky break or two though and you never know. I have to admit that I’m totally shocked at how effective their defense has been (except for Cary Williams who gets smoked almost as much as he talks trash).

I can’t believe Carolina lost that game

And the Eagles … poor eagles

Yes, but the Chiefs rested their starters in week 17 because we were locked into our wildcard spot. If home games were decided by overall record and not winning your division we would have played all-out against the Chargers.

You know, I’m somewhat surprised too, but I think it really just goes to show how terrible the decision to put Juan Castillo in at defensive coordinator was. He almost single handedly destroyed their defensive play. Wide 9, shudder