NHL Playoffs

Blues Done for. Go Hawks

playoff hockey is insane

Kings continue their historic comeback tonight.

The Sharks were up 3-0 a few years ago vs Detroit and ended up winning in 7. They are playing with fire again.

BTW, once you’ve seen it in your lifetime, it’s no longer historic.

It will be historic because they will be the first team to lose the first 3, then win the next 16.

Also, I was going to say “epic,” then decided nobody needs to hear or see that word again for quite a while.

go kings & Avs

Go Avs

Predictions for tonight? I’m thinking Avs, Kings, & Rangers

^thats who im rooting for

It is possible for Boston to win the Cup facing only Original Six teams, if the Rangers advance to the Eastern final and the Hawks are the West’s champ. I think that might be historical. First they need to get past FT’s team. That just might be the round 2 series to watch.

^ Habs knock the Bruins out in 6.

No teams in North American sports have faced each other as often in the playoffs than the Habs and Bruins. This will be the 35th time, Habs are 24-9. Bruins are 6-3 since 1990 though.

I have a bunch of Sharks on my playoff fantasy team as I expected a Sharks vs Bruins final. If they fall, I’m done.

^ Who the hell picks the Sharks in any games that matter? Bunch of flakes.

thats what I say. Won $50 last night off my friend who picked the sharks to win game seven.

The Bruins Habs match up is really a test between the big and tough vs. small and skilled mindsets of building a team. If Montreal is to win, they need this to be over in 5 games.

sharks, capitals, flyers, canucks, blues - all playoff chokers

Law of averages. I thought such a skillful team had to make it to the finish line at least once.

BTW, King forwards Jeff Carter and Mike Richards were on the Phily team that cameback from 0-3 back in 2010. The odds of being on a team that did it once is astronomical…doing it twice is miraculous.