No Homo

CFA…so you going to hook up with him or what? you can charge a premium for your services…

Frankie, is there a male equivalent acronym for HCB?

HCG, hot classy guy…i’m a classy guy, but not hot…as you might already know…

its not easy being a classy guy…

Wait a second, CvM! How come you made eye contact with the same dude at least twice?!? I think it was a mistake. Now the only solution would be to level the next faggie in the gym who looks at you, just to make a point.

that wouldn’t be classy…but yeah, eye contact twice is suspect…

Damn…is eye contact a bad thing. i make eye contact with everyone who walks by. i wonder if I’m creepy…

very creepy…in some areas if you make eye contact the wrong way, its a invitation to a dual…you have been warned…keep your nose clean and your head down…

There’s nothing wrong with eye in normal circumstances, but in a gym known to have a number of homo members is a big no no, especially in the showers. So now CvM’s options are:

a) walk way and never go back to that gym

b) level the next guy who looks at him in the gym

c) come back and use blowtorching goggles so no one will be able to make eye contact with him again.

Let’s start a poll. Obviously my friendly demeanor is backfiring.

I don’t know man…making eye contact twice and reading the gay hook-up section of Craig’s List.

yeah…this is truly suspect…why you reading the gay hook up section of Craig’s list…explain…

ho ho the plot thickens…

LMAO…I told yall this clawn is suspect!

Knowledge is power my friend. On the realz, I was talking to a friend about the aforementioned story. He shrugged and said, “If you really want to see some ish, go to CL in the missed connections and type in the name of your gym.” For those of you who are pointing the finger at me, I suggest you do likewise. See what ish is going down in your own fitness facility.

i do not care what goes down between those dudes…no interest whatsoever…that is one piece of knowledge i do not need…

CvM, you’re on a tight rope here…

Ballys Bump

Do you miss your new friend?

You saw the news article, he made a move on me so I layed him out. He then complained to the gym that he slipped since he didn’t want to look like a pussy who got his ass beat.

Just read this…so what happened to stormy? Last I remember he asked Chad to deactivate his account because he was all righteous and anti-white and we were all like STFU stormy.