Not another "how many hours did you study?" thread

I havent heard anyone saying that L3 was easier…at least not from the folks that passed.

People have different amount of experience and knowledge base. Someone who works in the industry should need less study time as should someone who has a degree in finance when compared to someone who has no experience in the industry and/or does not have a financial degree.

Number of hours studies is a stupid thing to hang on to, each person needs his own number of hours.

Someone people find economics intuitive, some dont. Obviously the latter will need to spend more time on economics.

I logged my hours out of curiousity to compare to the 300 hours needed rule of thumb. I logged over 300 for each exam just to feel somewhat comfortable with the material. Maybe 300 is enough for really fast readers or really really smart people.

Well said!

I don’t know what you are on about but I did study for a good 1080000000000000 nanoseconds! Nah, I didn’t count. I find it absolutely rediculous!

How many of these people have actually taken L3?

Never logged my hours. However, I do have a rough idea of the hours spent, but that’s a moot point because I do not believe you can extrapolate the data about the time you will require from what other people with different backgrounds and abilities.

I believe that the Level III material is easier than the Level II material, but the exam format is more difficult.