Only 1 month for level 2 and pass!!!

Haha I haven’t looked at these forums in years. Only signed back on to brag. I love that people say it can’t be done in a month. I quit my job and just pretty much studied full time probably only 120-150 hours total. I showed up 15mins before test with one mechanical pencil and calculator.

It’s hilarious the look on peoples faces right before the exam next to a small office supply store.

Thought I was about 30% to pass after taking it. I sqeeked by. Call me a lier. I love it. I am a prop trader and have never taken a business class in my life. I was a CS major. Makes it even sweeter. Studied less for level 1 and passed that on first try too.

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 18 - * - - Corporate Finance 36 - - * - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 * - - - Equity Investments 72 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 72 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 18 - * - - Portfolio Management 36 - * - - Quantitative Methods 18 - - *

You do have the personality to be a prop trader :slight_smile:

You’re bragging? You quit your job. Many of us kept our jobs and still passed.

This

D*** it feels good to be a gangsta.

I’d love to see the screen shots of their congratulatory emails (with candidate details blacked out of course).

I dont know why but I can’t see the image on the website?? I don’t know how to put it on the website!!

+100

you quit your job to study full time. that’s not remotely comparable to full time workers trying to study.

Fail.

Just added link to home screen. Bwhahahaha

What?

I congratulated someone who (claimed to have) passed his exam, as I’ve done with all the others. Nothing more, nothing less.