Passed on the 7th attempt

Hats off to you mate! Not only have you eventually passed, but you also have a story to tell.

Persistence always breaks the wall of resistance.

Im glad to hear you didnt give up. dont ever listen to people who mock you and say stuff against your will. I never do, and Im doing fine :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for all the comments and congratulations!!!

The most funny part of the story that I went back to the forum to explain my 5-question’s approach and I see that the original thread about handling the failure is dying and people are actually talking here.

Anyway, that was also an entertaining and educating experience to re-read the last year’s thread, track the results of some pugnacious commenters and to rejoice that I am a rear guest on AF.

Once again - thanks a lot for all the congratulations!

I love most of you :))))

In theory Level 3 requires more effort, and will be more difficult for you given that you mentioned that you struggle with application of concepts. That being said, you also grow when you study, so I don’t think you should rule out the possibility of passing.

Congrats on passing the beast and massive kudos for the determination to sit it 7 times. I failed level 2 once and that was soul destroying enough, I don’t think I would have done it a 3rd time

and loads of people fail 2 multiple times and pass 3 the 1st time round, not because it’s easier but because they’ve found what works for them

My hat is off to you sir! I didn’t pass level 2 but this is definitely a source of motivation for me :slight_smile:

Being good in finance requires good judgment. Taking 7 years of your life for L2 is not a good example. A pHD in anything would have been more certain and you would be making 5x what you are making now.

Thanks for your input, I was DYING to know your opinion on this subject matter.

I’m not sure a PhD in “anything” guarantees a lot of money.

Congrats on passing, I personally would have gave up after the 2nd attempt.

And if you aren’t sure you want to do L3, why did you spend so much effort doing L2? If your goal is to attain the charter it doesn’t make sense not to do L3. If your goal was to simply prove to yourself that you could defeat L2 without caring whether you get the charter or not, then you simply wasted your time.

Kudos to you sir! Nothing but admiration for your persistence and dedication to go and accomplish your goal.