People who feel are on borderline - Band 9/10 or Pass

Yeah he knew! I will wait the last tuesday of january to call him shopping or playing chess!!! :wink: Any news about our hell?

Wish I knew Mol, no news mateā€¦ no news!

I killed the Am, at least thatā€™s what my gut tells me while I probably bombed the multiple choice. That probably puts me at band 8-10. Oh well, thereā€™s nothing I can do now but wait so not gonna worry too much about it.

Edit: I passed and got about half 70+ in AM and nearly all 70+ in PMā€¦ looks like I did better in PM despite my preperceptions! I nearly fell off the stairs as I read the email on my way to the office.

Band 10 here. FML. I left PM with 30 mins left. Regretting that nowā€¦

Me too, Iā€™m band 10. I want to try retabulation. Do you think thereā€™s any chance?

i did the same thing last year. handing in 30 min early and thought people stayed on the exam were idiots. finished band 9.

his year i did well. second time is much easier. Good Luck!

Thereā€™s probably no chance. I was considering it but I havenā€™t found any retab success stories.

First time at L3 and got Band 10. Totally destroyed.

Same situation as you, first time with band 10.

But Iā€™m already 34 years old, hard to continue next year. Probably Iā€™ll give up. Anyway,I have decided to try retabulation.

Failed Band 10 on my first L3 attempt tooā€¦really blows. I guest the one posititive is the high pass rate should mean there are less re-takers next year so we should have a slight edgeā€¦

failed band 5 sad

A lot of Band 10 first time takers (myself included). Stings pretty badā€¦

Tell me about it. I thought that I would be boarderline, but got my hopes up when I saw the high pass rate. Second time I fail a level band 10, definately the worst result knowing that 1 or 2 could have ended this for us.

Dont do that mateā€¦ I am 36 now and failed Band 10 last yearā€¦ Managed to scrape through this year. Second time is lot easier, just dust yourself up and kick on mateā€¦ Good luck!

just registered for next yearā€™s exam I will slay this beast. Best thing I can do is get more than 2 hours sleep, taking an Advil PM the night before. I ran out of gas in the PM session.

I hear that. All us boarderline retakers get one day to feel sorry for oursleves then itā€™s time to man (or women) up and get right back at it. The one positive I can draw from this year is that the high pass rate pushed a number of smart re-takers through (see CPK). Next year this bitch is ours.

+1 GG stay strong.