Post from a candidate's gf: What would be most helpful to all of you who are studying?

My gf’s preparing for her qualifying exams in her PhD program… compared to the stress she’s going through vs. mine (cramming as much for L2 as possible for hours on end each day), my days are a walk in paradise.

Pics?

I feel like this post would have been much less pg in the water cooler. And more specific/graphi.

Best thing my fiance has done for me - going out of town for a few weekends. A little late in the game, but I think staying out of the house is really helpful. Even if he’s encouraging me to study when he’s home, it’s hard to resist the distraction of company. He’s probably really looking forward to some QT with you in just 5 short days!

significant others??? i dropped that hope before I wrote L1 18mths back. time to get my groove back.

alot of sex

I mentioned this in another a thread - a really good BJ the night before the exam. Trust me, did wonders for getting me relaxed and putting me in the right frame of mind.

I took a vow not to have a gf for the next 2 years. I passed L1 in June 09’;during the first 6 month of 2009 I met a gf back home and started a relationship with her. since she was back home, things worked out perfectly, but soon after the June exam we got more serious… all culminating in us breaking up on Dec 31 2009.

Soon after I met another girl, I didn’t want to study because I wanted to be with her and a year later, she started law school at a top 10. A year went by and we broke up! She worked full-time and went to school at night.

Long story short… having a gf was a waste of my time (expect for the law school girl) who we are the best of friends. So as of a year ago, I took a vow not to have a serious relationship until i finish the CFA program. Now that’s commitment baby!

I have friends whose gf’s would nag at them a couple of days before the exam asking them to go out and party and pick fights because they are not getting the attention they deserve!

Sounds like you’re a keeper!

Keep up the good work!

Or you could find a girl that is also studying for CFA. That way you could study together (very romantic :P).

Note–if you sit next to a guy with really hairy palms in Level 3, you’ll know who it is.

Go to the Hookup section

LEA124 , would you like to go study with me???

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO!!! I said " _ Serious _" GF.

Been there, done that! ------- no luck! =D

I think I have a pretty good shot with LEA. Cross your fingers!

loooooool

Been there, done that! ------- no luck! =D

I think I have a pretty good shot with LEA. Cross your fingers!

loooooool

good job

LEA124 - You’re cold blooded!!!

hahaha :slight_smile:

Sorry Rasec - you’re level II, I’m level I, it could never work.

OMG! you’re too complicated! I’m done!

it just wasn’t meant to be Lea!

it’s ok, you’ll be ok!

=)

Lea just isn’t ready for the H-model yet.