Public School Teacher

two clear reasons why this is clearly not a bomb.

1. terrorists don’t spend money on oversized LED displays, they spend money on jihadi wives, semtex and opium.

2. who plugs in a bomb? are you telling me that to prevent suicide bombers we just have to turn the power off?

"Terrorism was defeated today as the Middle East’s power grid was turned off. Our Pakistani correspeondent Jennifer Cleaves is speaking with Al Qaeda frontman al-Zawahiri, let’s see what he has to say. “I have no choice but to be enslaved by the Great Satan and his ingenious strategies. I have put in my notice with al-Qaeda and have applied to managerial jobs at McDonalds in Karachi. No callbacks yet but I am confident I can secure a role. As well as my goal to achieve greatness within the McDonald’s system, I am officially a CFA Level I Candidate and hope to take the exam in December. My friends say I have enough time to study but I’m not so sure.”

I concur

So everyone in this thread failed their job interview. This would be a great trading or quant question. The people who made up fake justifications with false assumptions failed even harder. The people who really fought to make their false points performed the worst.

What is the key takeaway? Understand the question before you attempt to derive an answer. After you understand the question, if you are going to make a calculated answer, use the correct assumptions.

Use common sense. Obviously a clock in a suitcase is not a bomb in a suitcase. Why would you fight this? And who here has the background to come up with an alternative postulated theorem to equate the two. It is laughable.

I know anytime I need a laugh I can count on the zips shuffling paper in the back office boasting on Analyst Forum. LMAO!

CvM, your comment is offensive to the AF community. These people are seasoned IT professionals, not back office paper pushers.

That would be the absolute worst thing you can do. They might only be thieves posing as terrorists, but they need the power cut off so they can steal $640m of bearer bonds out of the company’s vault.

^ Yippie kay yay MF’er

exactly - its a clock. more like a countown timer which can be very useful because when it runs out you go boom.

Touche.

Perhaps it’s a briefcase for ants

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/09/suspicious_poptart_guns_versus_scientific_suitcase_clocks.html

What is this shit? Trying to justify idiotic behavior by pointing to … even more idiotic behavior?

“The crux of the issue here is why schools’ “zero tolerance” safety policy suddenly has two different standards.”

No. The crux is that some teachers and LEOs enforcing the policy are moronic jackbooted thugs.

It’s all a hoax. And that is exactly why the punk was arrested. It is a crime to bring a hoax device to school. The punk, maybe he’s not a punk and just a victim of his parents, put a five dollar alarm clock in a case and brought it to school. “Hey teach, look, i removed the plasitc case from a cheap alarm clock and put it in this metal case. Cool, uh?” You’ve got to be kidding me. Maybe if the kid had a learning disability, but aparently that is not the case. You’ve been had. WAKE UP. The kid even slipped and mentioned that he was trying to make it “not look suspicious.” Yep, if you’re innocently putting a dollar store clock in a metal case, for what other reason I have no idea, you would be worried about it looking suspicious. He thought, oh, i better say i was trying to make it not look suspicous, thinking that would help his case. He obviously hasn’t been to perp school…yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY

Muslims in Londonistan have built a missile here.

When will Europe wake up??

To be honest, I only clicked on this thread expecting it to be a story about another at least pretty attractive female teacher banging her students. I was disappointed to learn this is just another thread about problems started by Muslim people.

Agreed.

We should bring NeverSilenced back who was balancing it out by creating threads about problems started by White folk.

Quick glance that clock does look suspect. But looking over it you can clearly see it’s a clock. Here is what the school should have done.

Send the kid to the guidance counselor and have the principal leave an alarming VM on the parents phone. When the kid gets home, said parents punish/spank their kid. Next day the parents contact the school and scold them for being racist/bigots whatever. School Administration then can calmly tell parents their not bigots and claim plausible deniability. Boom, prejudice is nice and covert and the community is none the wiser! That’s how it was done in the 90’s when I was growing up :slight_smile: The moment you call the police and get the kid locked up, the school loses the moral high ground. Man I really miss the 90s. At least back then I could say “wait a minute, I think that was racist,” now a days it’s just way too blatant.

+1

lol

then one month later

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/ahmed-mohamed-demands-15m-compensation-for-homemade-clock-arrest-a6745706.html

With a kick in the arse from a C130, drop the family and their lawyer off in Qatar.

The new face of terrorism: microaggressions.