"Safe space" gone!!!

You’re making multiple points and not really addressing anything. You gave an example, I pointed out that was BS. You say the majority matters in a democracy - yes, we know.

What grievance do you have? What rights have been denied? People are mean to you? Boo-hoo, people are mean to everyone and since we were ranting at PC culture maybe get thicker skin?

You make it sound like everyone else in the states is getting a free ride, just from the past 12 months - Hispanics are apparently rapists, Black people are thugs and Muslims are Osama sympathizers.

Do they like Black Men have to sit their kids down and tell them that wearing a hoodie and sweats can get them into trouble, that if they get caught doing something minor they’re f****d because the rules are different for them? Or like Asian Men have to tell their kids that they’re going to have to be twice as good to get into the colleges they deserve because for some bizarre reason they’re held to a different standard? What is so bad for White males in the USA that they threw out decency, empathy and morality and looked the other way as an idiot walked into the Whitehouse?

And honestly I don’t think this was THE reason the clown won, I don’t think we’ll even know if it was a minor one or a major one.

You’re not going to get a disagreement from me w.r.t much of what you say except this statement which is untrue. People in America eventually realized slavery, rape, racism, gay hate etc were wrong and when they pushed for change there were people who were resentful and there were apologists but while you could argue there was a pendulum s_wing_ back towards it there was certainly no pendulum shift.

Again, I said this before I can agree with your reasoning but the conclusion is unacceptable. I don’t think anyone on the Left expected the Right to change their views overnight but they did set down rules of what they considered acceptable and the movement at least made accommodations for different types of people. It sounds like you are advocating they should have been more lenient towards the timelines with which they pushed change due to human nature. Again, how is this supposed to work? Should we have told Black people to tone down their demands, focus on drinking water from sanitized fountains and continue to ride the back of the bus for a bit? Just to give time for all the conservative Whites to get on board of course. It simply does not work that way and I suspect you know it.

This government if it survives could probably set pro-life and things like stem cell research back a couple of decades but if they touch the progress already made w.r.t LGBT+ rights etc they will incite something they wouldn’t be able to control and Congress knows this.

Depends I guess, from a politics POV, sure. From a holistic POV, not really.

Oh, and let’s remember the hate against another majority which has been going unchecked, women and femininity itself! Traditional women are massively discriminated against, and it’s so easy to forget about them, because they were silenced (until now). Well, they spoke out.

My grandma who cooked and cleaned and supported her husband in everything he decided, was a “pathetic loser with no point in life”, but some clueless single mom, or working woman, who abandons her family is “a strong American woman”? Hmm, how is that working out for American society I wonder?

The progressive hate is so strong on this topic, if you make the mistake of identifying yourself as a woman with traditional values, you will be attacked from all sides. The wife knows all about it. She will tell you stories of the nonsense, it’s unbelievable hate against traditional gender roles.

Think about how Obama projects himself as a wussy who has to ask permission. Trump projects himself as the man, and his wife supports and makes suggestions, but Trump makes the final decision. I think this might have appealed to a lot of people?

The “progressives” have a big problem, evolution doesn’t agree with their silly ideas. laugh

Please don’t offend the circus. Highly skilled athletes work very hard there.

+1

Refusing To Serve Customers You Don’t Agree With Is Suddenly Cool Again

What a crybaby: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947

I love the flippant attacks of the concept of safe spaces in colleges (where women can go to not get raped, and let’s not forget how endemic the US campus rape issue is) but then says that a theatre should be a safe space for a **** like Pence to go and not get politely called out for his support of a “therapy” that has been conclusively and categorically discredited and shown to be psychologically harmful.

Such a shame that a high powered politician should go to theatre and get called our for his frankly ridiculous views on homosexuality. A homophobe at musical theatre is like a black guy turning up to a KKK rally.

Rather suspicious one would do this, yes? wink

After a long hard day dismantling the principles of the Enlightenment, why can’t a guy just relax in peace and listen comfortably to a racially diverse group of young theatrical lads sing athletically about the virtues of a strong Federal center.

I suppose he is in the spotlight so the internet isn’t an option and he’s left with attending musical theatre to get some wank material. It’s a shame really.

Yep, trying to control the dialogue. We’'ll see what happens. I think it will be hard for him not to fly too close to the sun and get burned. He won the election, but his power is actually pretty low given how much he PO’s the GOP and alienated all of the richest, most powerful areas in the US. A lot of senior armed forces people are pretty unhappy too.

^You sure? The rank and file in the military love Trump.

They supported him over Hillary because they were pretty sure she’d be sending troops to Syria with all her talk of a no-fly zone. That does not mean they love Trump. I’m mostly aware of Navy officers and special forces (have some family connections to them), and they’re often the guys that get sent in as trainers. Not wanting to let Hillary get you involved in another war does not equal loving Trump. Many view him as soft and his lack of military service (due to multiple student deferments and an eventual medical exemption during Vietnam) is a black mark for many.

Agree that is the risk. These are balls moves, before they had nothing to lose, but now they do.

Wut? The corporate world still bowing to the liberal nazis?? It’s over guys, you can stop now. Just hire the best people.

CEOs of 27 Firms Pledge to Have 50% Women in Top Roles by 2030

^ maybe we can set up a safe space ETF, pitch it to all the endowments and other liberal elites and short it at the top yes

^ That’s basically the S&P500.

laughHA!! laugh