Schweser Videos

As someone else asked in this thread almost three years ago, is anyone aware of a way to acquire the videos other than the premium Schweser package? I was just on the Schweser website and did not see this as an option. I have no problem paying for the videos, but I have no need to buy the study package as I already have the Schweser books.

On a side note, anyone used the Schweser audio notes? Video lectures helped me out a lot in levels one and two, but with the qualitative nature of level three I could see the audio notes being almost just as useful.

Speaking to gottabecfa… I was in the same position where I already had the Schweser notes and was looking into the pre-recorded audio lectures. I simply called their customer service, explained that i wanted just the audio videos. I ended up purchasing the live online class on Tuesday nights (these are recorded so you can watch whenever) but also got the pre recorded ones as well. I know that purchasing the pre-recorded lectures by itself was an option, and I have found them very helpful at level I, II, and III. Just gotta call.

Can somebody tell me who is delivering lecture on Reading 27 in the Video lecture DVD of schweser ?

Reading 27 Equity Portfolio Management? It’s Greg Filbeck who prsents the video…

ok guys.alright guys.guys

Seriously, how does one get access to these videos stand alone from schweser? do you have to buy their home invasion package or can they be bought seperately?

are ‘videos’ the same same as ‘classes’?

if there are any takers, kindly slide said video package under my door.

i’m not finding the videos useful at all. just reading slides aloud

No,I am asking about Derivative Strategies.Who is delivering that?

Ive got the 2013 videos but derivatives are done by David Hetherington and Marc LeFebvre (who does swaps)

@S666

Thank you for the reply.