"Sex Work Among Medical Students On the Rise?"

I would not disagree with either of those statements.

I disagree with most of the above, some points:

• Successful people tend to take better care of themselves. Is the average doctor more attractive than the average institutional sales rep of the same age? No. Is the average doctor more attractive than the average McDonalds worker of the same age? Yes.

• People who go to med school typically pay attention to their health and work out. Denny’s waitresses do not typically do so.

• Dermatologists are generally hot. Hematology researchers are not. So, there are definitely some specializations that tend to bring hotter people.

^ so what? proctologists are butt ugly?

I would also point out that doctors != medical students. On average, doctors are probably more attractive because: 1) They face “customers” (patients) and must therefore be well groomed, and 2) Doctors have more control over their lifestyle, so they can go to the gym, eat healthy food, etc.

Medical students have no reason to groom themselves, since all that matters is their grades. Furthermore, due to lack of money and time, they have no control over their lifestyle. Having no money means they must eat instant noodles instead of nutritious food. They also cannot buy stylish clothing or spend money on nice haircuts, manicures, facials, or other beauty treatment. Having no free time means they cannot exercise or play outside. Thus, they slowly become pale and unhealthy.

So, in conclusion, the attractiveness of doctors is irrelevant to the attractiveness of doctors. “brain_wash_your_face” is out of touch with the realities of people in scientific fields.

I sent this to my brother, who is a doctor. He responded:

“Hmm. Sounds like a good way to get ahead.”

Touche. I’ve never seen the show, but my opinion of doctors just got 200% more favorable.

NEEEEERRRDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRuuF-5ZST8

WELL…

SEX IS AN ART

WHICH CAME MUCH MUCH BEFORE THAN " MEDICAL" AND OTHERS SCIENCES

(FOR THAT MATTER)…!!!

so are these hot classy babes or not? if so, i’m interested, where can I sign up?

Well…

They all are artists much before they are medico…

so just appreciate the art within… n itss all ur’s…

:slight_smile:

n artist from within can actually appreciate and enjoy the “ART” within a hot body/soul…

itss all juicy… if u r that… kind of “SUCKER”

wtf?

i thought med school babes were super picky…they know the average sizes of everything so there is no getting around them…

boss this picky, choosy and all are just the coating above the juice filled package…

from within all are mad abt it… itss jst u need to convey them that “yes u have it n u r ready to for it…”

just do it the way they need it…

agreed…

there way of taking /giving and there entire modus operandi are lil different than what we usually experience in our non medico world…

but we from another world gonna njoy it once they start discharging themselves on us…

I have a new favorite poster on AF.

“but we from another world gonna njoy it once they start discharging themselves on us…”

Does this mean what I think it means…?

yea…

thats the charisma of the likely mindedness in our world (non-medico)…

this is high tension dose… which, if applied in desired imanner will definelty excite/inflate and ultimately start discharging…

itss all about emotions, which are intangible dear…

but then H2O is the biggest proof of 2 intangibles… producing tangible…

i would suggest u to gv it a try…

pls note that who dont like somebody bringing in just out of the box idea, way, style… from a different world…

to make it really secreet…!!!

^ Yeah baby! QQQbee is well and alive having some fun in India.

Don’t tell the CFAI.

haha…

even if someone tells…

ART n inflated mass…

will continue encouraging n inspiring both the sides…!!!

ok guys…

that was the final post from my end…!!!

but this thread was worth disclosing n sharing…

chalo enjoy sharing/learning n achieving…

tk cr…

god bless…!!!

wut?