Single Mom and Taxes

^ Doesn’t change the rest of my post. If the dad just took off and left, its not like the woman freely chose that situation to be in. Of course, many do chose their situations and that’s their own problem. But again, I still would want to see such kids get a good start in life. I’d be worried about a lack of ambition statement though CvM. Maybe the guy was a dud, but it could also mean gr didn’t buy her endless luxury goods or drive a luxury car. Many low class folks think they deserve high class things. Such is life where everyone thinks they’re on par with the Kardashians and the like.

@geo said, “….I’d be worried about a lack of ambition statement though CvM….”

Right. His only ambition was, as you say, “to pump and dump”. Surely he achieved that, the ‘chuby blonde’ only made her contribution.

Perhaps I should add some color. I’m focusing more on the long term commitment versus a short term fly by night. While the chase is fun, it does not leave one (me at least) happy after the fact. At times you feel like a rat on a wheel going through the same motions for the capped upside. Something sustainable would be nice.

Anyways, I’m a sucker for blonde and blue and this girl and I clicked at the bar. Though, I was more intoxicated than normal. We went out and had a nice time and then she springs her kid on me via text! I felt that should have been something to share during the get to know you date. Anyways, I’m not going to be a jackass to her, I’ll likely bow out and say all the best.

That pump and dump comment was in bad form on my part.

^ Respect.

Nice Offspring reference. They were on Alt. Nation or Lithium yesterday.

I don’t share your aversion to single moms, but respect your position on the matter. I would also agree that you don’t spring the fact that you have a kid on someone via text. IMO, during the 2nd date is an appropriate time to do it.

entitlement exists in all socioeconomic groups, not just the poor. personally, i think i’ve experienced a higher ratio of entitlement at the top than at the bottom. most entitlement at the bottom is derived from lack of understanding whereas most entitlement at the top is due to their perception of personal superiority.

just throwing money at the poor, hoping it will help is probably not the best idea. creating programs that meet specific needs is important. create programs to keep poor kids fed and clothed without having to go to a soup kitchen. provide decent schooling for poor kids. provide poor kids opportunity to go to college if they have the grades. and yes, provide their parents with a level of income that allows them to do what many normal kids do, less the expensive trips and sports. we all have a responsibility for eachother, irrespective of our place in life at any given time. to allow a fellow citizen to wallow away just aint right. do you want to live in a society where people shouldn’t have to worry about basic necessities or some system where you stand at the top and everyone must beg you for their daily needs? unemployment is real and permanent for the lower class.

F— the poor people. If they want money, they need to get a job. They just keep taking from the public coffers.

My money is better spent elsewhere. I mean, who’s going to pay for my lobbyists? And those PAC’s aren’t gonna fund themselves.

I 100% agree with this.

edit. Video isn’t working.

Maybe the tax system is dysgenetic pressure for the dumb to reproduce?

In CFAvsMBA’s post the chick was making bank. Well, not really but.