So Harvard hates me....

Many, many people in the world have gone on to be successful after being rejected by Harvard.

Lol, I saw that list with Buffett on it. And was like, “Ok, see, I’m exactly like Warren Buffet now!” ha.

^ About the farming business, what’s holding you back is that farming is only profitable with serious capital, right? I’ve been tempted to explore farming, but I take that you can’t really start small to learn the ropes, and since I know nothing about the business it’s very likely I’d get creamed fast.

It does take some serious capital. Fortunately, my family has access to about 1,300 acres in the midwest. There’s some chance I may begin farming about 600 of it over the next two years. (It will take some time to figure out logistics, equipment, etc). I grew up on a smaller farm back east, so I’m not totally inexperienced but will still be relatively green. It is probably not the easiest transition to make.

Harvard even rejects people’s money. There would be no Stanford University if they didn’t, there would be a Stanford Library at Harvard instead.

think i know why: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-02-07/dozens-of-mba-applicants-tossed-over-plagiarism

increase directly related to international applicatons?

Yeah, was just kidding. It’s a play on an Ayn Rand quote: “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me”. So, applied to your Harvard sitch, just show up. They can’t stop you…or can they.

Don’t be so hard on yourself Swan. They probably don’t hate you, they just don’t want you around.

Think of it as they just like 1000 other people better.

Is it weird that the letter started off with “It’s not you, it’s us.” and ended with “I hope we can still be friends.”?

Did you put Boxing as a curricular activity? That

would help you stand out. Try a european

mba. The girls are infinitely hotter and easier.

BS, Sorry that didnt work out for you. Maybe because i already have a prestejizzz undergrad school already i really discount the importance of the name. Going to an mba program jistbecajse it is presteejizz sounds insane to me. i dont think you should lose sleep much whether it is harvard or tunxis.communkty.cllege school ofc management. It means little that harvard didnt want you. Fuck them Life is too short to.waste time regretting not getting the prettirst chick. Harvard might be a 10. But a 9 like cumbia or booth still has a nice set of titties, a warm axewound, and a big old ass that any cfavsmba wlls be crazy to pass up. Tap that ass, homey

LOL!

I’m laughing so hard, the people around me think I’m nuts.

Harvard is tough. you can have top credentials and still not be chosen. Some senator’s deadbeat kid probably took your spot. Or some rich CEO’s spoiled brat after daddy agreed to donate a new library.

the world isn’t fair man…

check www.farmingsimulator.com. That’s a really small start and may be better than nothing…

I used to have Sim Farm. There were pigs and cows.

I didn’t get into Harvard’s grad stat program but they actually wrote me a personalized letter which actually complemented my background. But I had a 1% chance of getting in IMO.

Really? They of all people should have known that past performance is no guarantee of future performance.

Sorry to hear that mate!

Good luck :slight_smile:

+1 yes