Tell me what you see here (no longer works)

you mean the system showed you failed the exam or you failed to access the page?

I can no longer access the results that I could see previously. It appears as though they have now fixed the glitch.

Once again, please do not count on this.

I failed. I printed off my results.

I think the bigger question here is why the fuck are we waiting another 2 weeks when the grades are already up online

I would not count on this. Per the exam grading schedule available online, this 2-week period is for reexamination of scores captured by machines etc…things could change. Don’t be discouraged by this.

This 2-week is for quality control. It’s like the final check of the scores…IMO CFAI is responsible for the scores so it makes sense to double or even triple check. It would be embarrassing for CFAI to disclose unchecked scores.

why did you want to print it?

it’s alright, it’s not official yet…

Guys, no, they provided my band level and everything. I failed. It is what it is. It is exactly how retakers mentioned, I got crushed in the essay. I thought I did well.

I didnt do a single mock exam, not a single one. I take responsibility.

Does anybody else remember the epic story posts by “I’d buy Willa Cather a beer” in last year’s Level 2 forum?! Those were awesome man. Please bring ‘em back :slight_smile:

These were released by one of the interrns that are held hostages by the elderly of CFA. It was his cry for help. All of you who have got the messages should react and help them. The Guardians of mount CFA caught the intern and threw him into the dungeon of doom (aka GIPS). To cover up this scandal, the elderly of CFA ordered the Clan of Confusion and Denial (the IT guys) to erase the released information, and switch Pass grades by Fail.

Sorry to hear that man, but thank you for posting that you did. I think a lot of people wouldn’t post anything that might make them look bad and you have given everyone some extra info, so thanks.

what is it?

i’d buy i’d buy Willa Cather a beer a beer

your name is awesome… inspiring, i may make a nickname with that kind of style in other ol forums

Can someone upload one of the screenshots they took? I’m curious to see.

I believe they were out there. These last two weeks are just “quality control” to make sure everything is input accurately, and whatever else that may include. They have our scores and results now. MPS has been set.

A small fraction of unconfirmed, preliminary results were made available to some Level III candidates this morning. We are looking into this, and will post an update very soon.

this is on their twitter page… i suppose it’s a legit mishap.

damn!!! I could have found out the result early!!!

^ I know, man. I was in some pointless meeting during the leak.

I guess we’ll have to wait another two weeks for our fate. I’d probably pay CFA $100 for my “unconfirmed, preliminary” results today.

The question is are the results valid?