The Official 2012 CFA Level 3 Results Thread

How is everyone doing?

Doing good Alladin, thanks. Good luck to you on the 7th.

Another week and a half of blissful ignorance. Then absolute clarity.

Just looking to get the final answer, not out of nervous anticipation but just wanting to finalise this exhaustively long process of first getting of L1 books to getting this (hopefully pleasant) result.

yes…good luck to all…praying for a pass

7 days, time passing fast…

The results come out one day after my Mom’s birthday…i feel guilty already…

I got my L2 results (a pass) after lot of failure messages were posted on AF. So I honestly dont think there is this pass order vs fail order.

All my best wishes to the Level 3 result expecting AF-ers out here.

I wish I had the will power to not check the email until after the summer.

It could be my Schrodinger’s cat!

Good luck to everyone! I remember the varying emotions at each level:

Level 1: I was pleased to pass and it raised my confidence

Level 2: I was ecstatic because it was such a hard exam and I was very, very uncertain that I would pass.

Level 3: The feeling was just intense relief, not joy, but relief that it was finally done.

I was fortunate to clear levels 1 & 2 the first time, but I had to re-take level 3, and on results day (the second time around) I was wondering how I was going to rev myself up for another year if I did not pass.

It really is an endurance contest after all…

please baby jesus… I do not want to study for this again.

3 days/83 hours/5,000 mins/300,000 secs left!

Like a baby, this thing has to come out and it’s going to be painful! This Monday we go into a 24 hr labour!

Women say men will never understand the pain of childbirth. I would contend this is true…unless that male has been a CFA candidate.

Second that. I also had the same feelings with L1, L2 and L3. I was really relieved on exam day, I was just happy to be over with it for that time. But as August 7 approaches, my feelings get really tense. I’m just praying that I will pass.

Circa 200,000 secs left!!!

It’ll be a long 2 days.

36 hours to go…its been a great 2 months lads

I guess everybody is just a point where we want to know the results and go on with our lives.

As a point of reference, just checked last years’ Level III emails, and they seemed to arrive in UK inboxes at around 330pm-4pm ish, which makes it 1030-11am ET.

Second that !

by now deep in a secret cave with high speed internet, probably the “send button” guy is flexing his finger muscles before doing last minute checks on the email software…

Laid down to take a nap on a nice lazy summer afternoon yesterday… was wide awake 15 minutes later after a nightmare about opening the “fail” email.

I echo all the fears here…all the best guys … all the best