The official RR/Igor fight thread

done

You callin me black!? Fking racist!

No sir not at all.

Confused2010 used the word “gora” to describe whites…I was just trying to explain him that “gora” is just as offensive to a white as black/paki to a african/asian.So he should remove the offensive words.

I’m just playing brah. You good

Nope. Gora, Firang, Farang, Gringo are all terms used in various parts of the world to describe white westerners. More often than not they are used in a degeratory manner but the words itself are not degeratory. Not like wetback, nigger, paki etc.

Ya “gora” word is not degeratory in its pure form but asians use this word to insult white peiople.

right. But why use that particular word when you don’t have to? If a Mexican is conversing in English and he points to a white guy and calls him gringo, that is different then conversing in Spanish and using it in context.

Nothing wrong with saying gora. Given that bashing Indians is common on this forum, I don’t see why you are getting annoyed. Anyways, gora is not a racial epithet, that’s dumb.

If we start passing subtle racist remarks like gora/malecha etc towards white people just like they pass racist remarks towards us…then there will be no difference between them and us…racism is a symptom of inferiority complex and should be avoided.