The worst you ever felt

I ran into some Americans drinking cold beer on the Baja coast of Mexico. I was out of beer and asked for some. They were like no, man we are about out, only have a case left, but we have this grain alcohol scotch in a plastic 3L jug that cost about 5 pesos.

They said chug that and you’ll be set. They were half joking but I grabbed the plastic bottle and started chugging. It tasted worse than rubbing alcohol, more like hot gasoline. They all started laughing so hard and one guy was like - that was amazing - you can have my hat.

The only thing to make the taste go away was cold beer and lots of it.

I still have that hat.

that you stifler? how’s your mum?

For some reason I decided not to go for any sugary drinks so I just had water, by the time I was finished it felt horrible though.

Update us on your movement. #BowelWatch

I have never felt worse than when I had a sinus infection.

If you swim regularly you could eat whatever you want. Best exercise by a mile. I’ve seen a few threads here about running but do yourself a favor and ignore them (unless you are part of the 1% of runners that have proper technique; 99% of them are just harming their bodies long term).

Swimming + weightlifting = Herculean body

Weightlifting I do agree with, could you shed some light on swimming ?

Swimming is generally regarded as one of the best all-around exercise you can do. Plus it doesn’t put any stress on your joints so while you can burn more calories running, you won’t have to replace your knees later in life.

swimmings gay and racist. It’s gender bias towards women due to their body fat composition and bone structure. I’ve long protested swimming for these reasons - and perhaps due to the reason i sink.

^What about race ?

Quick, name a black swimmer…sorry, time’s up.

Black people typically grow up in urban areas (read: ghettos) with no access to pools. The only water they get to play in are the fountains when it gets hot outside. Conversely, pretty much every white suburban kid takes swimming lessons sometime during their childhood.

This causes swimming pools to be overwhelmingly white. In fact, many black people fear pools and open water…as they should since they’d pretty much die without assistance.

To be fair, I can only name three swimmers but I do know we had a black dude on our relay team.

One could also argue that Sperms who are master swimmers are white, which proves swimming is indeed a racist activity.

Recently, I was in DC with a couple of buddies. We went to a grand opening of this restaurant that has a concept of all you can eat small plates from the kitchen. My friend told the staff I evaluate restaurants, strongly implying I was a food critic (which is a lie) while using actual facts about my past. They ended up serving us food over two hours constantly. It was good, so I kept trying to keep eating. But previously, I had been trying out a calorie restricted diet and my stomach had definitely shrunk. That was probably the worst I’ve felt in a while. I went to the bathroom, hoping to throw up. But I couldn’t . . . ugh

^

I think it has to do with the insulin spike one tends to experience in carbohydrate-rich foods.It is truly a very nasty feeling.

Actually, pizza has a low glycemic index due to the protein and fat in the cheese. You probably just felt ill due to more calories in general.

I can put away some sugar +carbs when I am running a lot. I can eat an entire box of oatmeal cream patties and not even feel ill or crash. My body responds well to sugar and carbs. However, fructose, the sugar in fruit will crash me out if consumed in concentration. Stuff like applesauce or fruit filling will make me feel like crap.

ooooo i love stories about eating too much and feeling like shit…

my worst encounter with this dilemma was on my birthday some years ago…my bro got me to smoke some of the devil’s lettuce with him in celebration. this was around easter so we had a costco sized bag of mini eggs (1.4 kg) on the ktichen counter. I don’t smoke the chron because it just makes me tired and i eat way too much…which is what made the mini eggs so appealing. Sat down, started playing COD and crushed the whole bag within a few hours.

given that it was my birthday, my lovely mom decided to take us out for Chinese buffet and of course, being the glutton that i am, could not resist. by the time we get there, i was so full i didn’t think i could eat any more. my brother and his gf looked at me with a look that can only be described as awe and disgust. without missing a beat, i walked up for my first plate (which is always heavy on protein; a strategy that i picked up over years of eating buffet foods). crushed it, obviously. but thats when the pain started. I looked like i was 3 months pregnant. I thought to myself, fu~k it, i’ll go up for one more plate. i go up, but instead of heading for the buffet i b-line to the bathroom, force myself to puke like an anorexic teenager and instantly feel like a new man.

left the washroom and proceeded to eat two more plates of Chinese and topped it off with some ice cream…

…didnt eat for a whole day after hahaha

Kind of a toss up between dislocating my hip and the food poisoning incident that had me stretching to get my mouth over the edge of the bathtub while simultaneously keeping the cone of spray from my arse confined to the toilet bowl.

I used to love crawfish etouffee.

I assume you learned to keep a garbage can next to the toilet after that.