Time travel to Jan 2015 & give yourself some advice. What would you say?

"Tip #1

Don’t give up the gym…going to the gym helps your mind focus better….your health is more important than this d**n exam…."

I stopped going to the gym 5-6 weeks before the exam, but fortunately I only gained 2-3 kg. I totally agree with #1! Even if it costs some time I think it’s good for the mind to still do something for your body!

I would tell myself: don’t punt derivatives or alternative investments. Get a baseline understanding of the major concepts and do some questions, but don’t play the percentage game and obsess over FRA at the expense of derivatives & alts. On the test, it’s a debilitating psychological drain to guess through a section, especially if it comes right after a tough FRA / equity / corp fin set that you thought you’d be comfortable on.

Basically, if you punt a section, that puts so much pressure on your other sections. And that’s just not realistic come test day, when you will inevitably hit some turbulence.

Dude, I started studying in November (old books, but still). Who starts in February?

That would be me surprise

no fap