Tom Clark vs God

to tom:

“Urban Partnership Bank is a $1.3B CDFI aimed at providing financial solutions and services to undeserved areas throughout the Midwest.”

you’re missing an “r” bro.

^ They were underserved because clearly they did not deserve to be served.

Tom Clark is cute and with such a nice looking golf swing, eyebrows and smile, let him have some fun. Ladies like good eye-candy too, at least to toy with.

In a fight between Tom vs God, God would let Tom win because “winning” is an illusion perpetuated by humanity as “loosing” is an illusion. The only thing that is real is conscious love and God is love. Pure love doesn’t care for human ego trophies, immature souls chase that stuff.

He also has cute eyes and an awesome wolf pack

hahaha yes Tom does look like a cute puppy and from a good pack. He must also be exhibiting facial traits of mathematical beauty in proportions, as defined as Phi. This ratio of 1:1.618 is called “The Golden Ratio”.

{ http://www.cojoweb.com/phi.html “Only one formula has been consistently and repeatedly present in all things beautiful, be it art, architecture or nature, but most importantly in facial beauty,”

He defines the formula and says, if the width of the face from cheek to cheek is 10 inches (25 centimetres), then the length of the face from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin should be 16.18 inches to be in ideal proportion. If you’re keen to see how you measure up, keep in mind that the ratio of phi also applies to:

• The width of the mouth to the width of the cheek.

• The width of the nose to the width of the cheek.

• The width of the nose to the width of the mouth.}

Somebody go measure TOM!!! And also measure him where it matters…lol just kidding, he looks tall enough. Cobb Douglas would be proud. That was funny minus the tasteless gross parts.

Honestly, he’s too pretty to be a CFA charterholder. He should be on a beach somwhere modeling. Tom you are misallocated capital!

This thread got me excited for “D-Day”.

It’s gonna look like this:

It is very stupid to go ‘naked’ (reveal yourself) in the web. Besides having enemies in your real life, you can get some online. So careless… And having good looks (which is not your accomplishment, you were born like this) and wanting to show off does not really remove the risks of revealing yourself. Disrespect. Never do this again.

Who is Tom Clark … is he real or imaginary. :slight_smile:

I believe that he lives in all of us, just like Jesus Christ.

haha hilarious!

Thomas Clark is a 3rd degree connection on LinkedIn - that means we are friends. Tom is my friend. He is all our friends.

(JK Tom - I have no clue who you are)

I passed! No fcking surprise there.

Interesting how Nana Chikko and TRH start posting at same time.

Seriously, I hope you have better stuff to do that post under multiple handles (since I’m sure you have yet another “normal” user name).

^ Andy? WTF dude. Look at the way I write and look at the way she writes? Totally different tone. I’m a native speaker of English, she is clearly not.

Me clearly no good in English too.

/ see what I did there?

I really dont care. Congrats on passing.

If i were gonna have a fake account i would make it a lot more awesome than Nana. I think you could argue that I am secretly Tom Clark or Kurtosis, but not Nana.

Tis true, I did not pass last year.

My thoughts from the exam this year: AM was easier than the last 3 years. I finished with 10 minutes to go and was able to go back and review. I discovered I missed a question (purely did not see it at the bottom of the page), something like 5d, but was able to answer it on time. I thought the overall AM was tough but fair (tough meaning still difficult but easier than previous years’ test).

For the PM, I skipped the first 12 questions and went right into the meat. I was surprised at the initial difficulty but the later portion of the afternoon was pretty straightforward. They asked several questions in a unique way. Overall, a little more difficult than last year’s PM.

After the test, two of my older brothers (not the twin) were outside the testing room (still inside the testing building) tripple fisting Heinekins. We slammed the beers while many-o-asians were flocking out of the Chicago Skyline Ballroom. I later learned they tried entering the testing room while still being administered - proctors ushered them out.

I feel better about this test than I did last year. Hopefully a pass but could be another fail. I think another “Adventures of Cobb Douglas” is in the works…

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-iii-forum/91323241