Top Ranked Business School

True, but If I saw UofPhoenix online MBA on the top of someone’s resume, that’s worse

Yes. At the top of the resume, you need your name, phone, email, and the rest of your resume consists of only one word.

HARVARD

Absolutely. When I see that somebody did an MBA at Fordham, Thunderbird, etc it mostly just makes me assume that the person has poor judgment.

But that’s the top international MBA school. Wikipedia confirms this. . . Aren’t our standards getting a little too strict?

surely you jest.

My friend, you sound like a man in need of a hacksaw.

^

Green man:Does an Insead alumini deserve a rusty hacksaw?

Sorry for intruding but with an acceptance rate between 25-40%, it is indeed a hacksaw school imo. But still the best business school in Europe.

^

Insead’s Executive MBA is 1st ranked by Financial times…

Thunderbird is an awsum school. Also Sinbad is dead. I read it all on Wikipedia.

I have friends, and some of their relatives, who have done MBA both from INSEAD (the one in France, not the Singaporean one) and top US business schools such as Wharton & Columbia. What they have told me is that INSEAD is very easy to get into compared to US programs if you have some international experience & 700+ Gmat score. However, that is not the case with US programs. They see a lot of factors before they let you in. Plus their acceptance rate never goes above 20%, even in good times.

Imo, from a desi’s perspective, another problem that European schools face is that their graduates are not able to get jobs in UK, France etc. due to tough laws and they have to look at other places like UAE, Singapore, Africe etc. However, jobs in US are almost certain if you manage to graduate from a top 20 US bs.

^ That’s why I discount the European school value. Let’s not kid ourselves, people do an MBA for a good job. If the job placement opps and stats are poor, that’s a fail .