Torture

What we should do to torture them is make them read literature about women’s rights, feminism, and homophobia.

We should then give them history lessons about how they used to be the most advanced culture in the world until they became backwards religious nutcases and the whole world kept on moving.

Then we should force them to study the fossil record until they know it front to back.

Come to think about it, we should also do this to a lot of Tea Party people.

This rectal feeding thing seems like a real time saver. I’m going to start requesting it as a dietary option on flights.

Joe Biden wants to know if he can audit this history course

I mean, ok, what about it?

Especially if you are in the rear of the plane. Butt, I digress…

People pay thousands in California to get coffee enemas - these guys get it free, compliments of the DoD …

^Coffee enemas? You have got to be shitting me.

I assume you saw Dirty Wars?

^No, but I bet he sees dirty drawers quite regularly.

Yeah, man. Coffee enemas are like a local past time, like going to church in some other places. Isaac Newton was an early practitioner.

Let’s not even talk about vodka shots (butt shots, to be specific). I think some college kid died from alcohol overdose after too much “butt chugging”. Vodka tampons are supposedly another variation of this.

What I don’t get is, what was the point in torturing them? No intelligence worth a damn.

F the CIA anyway, secretive dinosaurs who haven’t achieved any state aims, not worth the money spent. Go NSA!

I can’t imagine the group of friends getting together chanting, “Drink, drink, drink!” with a hose curling out of some kid’s arse.

lol

What, I like to have a good time.

I’m curious as to whether this fits under the “typical day in Catholic school” umbrella. I went to a protestant school, and I often wonder how the experiences differ.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/opinion/guantanamo-inmate-naji/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

No, although it would have been preferable to have been fed rectally on days I forgot to bring lunch and had to eat the caffeteria food.

i hate you. The video to Baby One More Time has been ruined for me forever now.